Media The EKA Medal Should NOT Be Awarded

Should the EKA Medal be awarded this year?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Might need to rename the Wonders to the Qold Qoast Quns - the feeder team for the rest of the comp.
That post is
Q whiff.

brb going to recruit another five rookies this season to prove you old campaigners wrong

Thanks! You recruit them for S38, and we’ll have them for S39/S40.

Pleasure doing business with you!

More than a few of the contributers to this thread seem to carelessly overlook the qualities that make any Rookie a valued player and those very qualities that keep a valued Rookie within a team or in fact within the Qootysphere.
These qualities are not measurable in dollars and work both ways, as they are both given and received.
Loyalty, participation, encouragement, understanding and care, are all valuable considerations and have real cache when seeking and keeping Rookies. As they do in fact for all players.
While Qooty dollars/wages, being a fantasy have no real bearing even though the rate of pay is bandied about to incentivise, those invaluable qualities listed here are actually what counts.

More than a few of the contributers to this thread seem to carelessly overlook the qualities that make any Rookie a valued player and those very qualities that keep a valued Rookie within a team or in fact within the Qootysphere.
These qualities are not measurable in dollars and work both ways, as they are both given and received.
Loyalty, participation, encouragement, understanding and care, are all valuable considerations and have real cache when seeking and keeping Rookies. As they do in fact for all players.
While Qooty dollars/wages, being a fantasy have no real bearing even though the rate of pay is bandied about to incentivise, those invaluable qualities listed here are actually what counts.
Also, one should be a good jumper, be able to pig root and get on with other assorted animals.

Also, one should be a good jumper, be able to pig root and get on with other assorted animals.
Next thing you'll be telling us one should eat carrots dipped in molasses, while lolling about in hay having a good scratch.

The good news is that anyone that thinks that this years BF SFA Rising Star EKA Medal Should NOT be Awarded, automatically goes in the draw for the Falling Okey Star (FOS) Medal.
I’ve fallen and risen many times throughout my 15 career and have never seen a weaker field than this.

The good news is that anyone that thinks that this years BF SFA Rising Star EKA Medal Should NOT be Awarded, automatically goes in the draw for the Falling Okey Star (FOS) Medal.
You're going to be busy engraving both the Salee, the Falling Okey, sorting the ribbons and doing the dishes!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're pretty solid currently !

both evidence of the rest of the competition being ****ing useless. Pull your weight losers

Excuse me we have talent bursting at the seams, our rookies are growing under excellent tutelage. We’re just like Chel$ea who buy players so you can’t have them :p

Your S39 rookies belong on our bench

You're going to be busy engraving both the Salee, the Falling Okey, sorting the ribbons and doing the dishes!
Not to forget shearing the pitch, and renovating the Colosseum kitchen.

Hence I declined to play in the current WW game, due to higher priorities.

Not to forget shearing the pitch, and renovating the Colosseum kitchen.

Hence I declined to play in the current WW game, due to higher priorities.
I lasted 10 hours, I did ask to be deaded though. Are you playing state of origin Qooty?

It's almost like okey needs a hug doncha think Pammy?
Season 9 Hug GIF by The Office

our rookie group for S37 has great posters as proven by the last few posts, they actually get the fantasy stuff and are funny :thumbsu:

Pamcake1 and BFew have you let AnUltimateRessie know that you are coming to Spotswood next season or do I hold off on the media releasing that information?

our rookie group for S37 has great posters as proven by the last few posts, they actually get the fantasy stuff and are funny :thumbsu:

Pamcake1 and BFew have you let AnUltimateRessie know that you are coming to Spotswood next season or do I hold off on the media releasing that information?
you are hilarious. you should delete your account.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media The EKA Medal Should NOT Be Awarded

Back