Media The EKA Medal Should NOT Be Awarded

Should the EKA Medal be awarded this year?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

our rookie group for S37 has great posters as proven by the last few posts, they actually get the fantasy stuff and are funny :thumbsu:

Pamcake1 and BFew have you let AnUltimateRessie know that you are coming to Spotswood next season or do I hold off on the media releasing that information?
I agree. All 4 of this season’s rookies have showed up and been good fun in this thread.

But they were never really the issue. They’re fine.

This year’s crop lacks the top notch quality and more importantly the depth for the award to hold as much meaning.

But I’m glad to provide this platform for the upstarts to challenge the wily old veterans. Doesn’t feel like that long ago that I was the ‘noob’ as we were then known and I was trying to tell the veterans where to stick it.

you have nothing to worry about,
as if I would target your best posters

View attachment 2017121

Pamcake1 and BFew love being at the wonders and in no way can be influenced other wise
That was sheer coincidence that Mr Tee was up at the Qold Qoast staying at the same Qotel!
He had no idea.
It's all a beat up by the qooty media.
He also hasn't spoken to their manager. They just happened to be side by side at the swim up bar.

Positions matter, then they don't, then they do...
It’s hard for people to argue that I ‘hog’ full forward. Firstly, I can’t help being amazing at it. Secondly, I’m the AFLCA MVP Centre Half Back!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

okeydoke7 is about to start a campaign to rename it.
IT doesn't like being renamed.

pennywise it 2017 GIF

Sheesh! Imagine entering the league, posting for an entire season and a handful of people decide that no new player's posting is good enough to warrant rewarding the best new poster for the season. But you can retain your eligibility and have another go next season in the hope that you and your colleagues don't suck as much next time around.

And sausageroll still can't get a look in!

Sheesh! Imagine entering the league, posting for an entire season and a handful of people decide that no new player's posting is good enough to warrant rewarding the best new poster for the season. But you can retain your eligibility and have another go next season in the hope that you and your colleagues don't suck as much next time around.

I had a huge Night Fever when I saw the subject of this thread.

It would be a horrific Tragedy if okey's fantasy ever gets fulfilled.

okey, How Deep is Your Love for puppies, kittens, foals, and rookies?
They are all equally adorable and deserved of nurturing every year.

Staying' Alive in the game just got a lot harder for okey, now that every rookie will now be putting in extra effort against him.

Rookies 2024 ordering an Extra Spicy Moorabbin Mud Crab Pizza for okeydoke7.

Screenshot 2024-06-12 at 4.47.32 PM.png

Last edited:

It's really encouraging. I for one feel incredibly special with OKey's warm and appreciative welcome to the SFA family.

( how's that Baz? My Sweet media training was intense!)

I had a huge Night Fever when I saw the subject of this thread.

It would be a horrific Tragedy if okey's fantasy ever gets fulfilled.

okey, How Deep is Your Love for puppies, kittens, foals, and rookies?
They are all equally adorable and deserved of nurturing every year.

Staying' Alive in the game just got a lot harder for okey, now that every rookie will now be putting in extra effort against him.

Rookies 2024 ordering an Extra Spicy Moorabbin Mud Crab Pizza for okeydoke7.

View attachment 2017874
Wow, so I can expect 3 extra spicy Moorabbin mud crab pizzas. Amazing!

It's really encouraging. I for one feel incredibly special with OKey's warm and appreciative welcome to the SFA family.

Meh, it’s brought out the best in the 3 of you. Let’s not play victims though. You’re meant to be good, apparently.

Hey, I don't really care. I just happened to stumble across this thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media The EKA Medal Should NOT Be Awarded

Back