The loser on the 2nd level behind the cheer squad today......

Remove this Banner Ad

Deledio2Conca

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 1, 2006
Daylesford
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Wizards, Boro, Daylesford
Anyone else see him? If you sat amongst the cheer squad you would know who he was. He was a Tiges supporter, but the way he was carrying on you wouldn't have known it.

Anyway he was bagging his own club all game, until 1 bloke told him where to go from the bottom level, and then it was verbal abuse for all of the 3/4 time break. :D

The guy in the cheer squad eventually started a chant..........."Jump! Jump! Jump! Jump! Jump!" :D

Haha I thought it was pretty awesome anyway, the chant actually got pretty bloody loud.:thumbsu:

Anyone else see him? If you sat amongst the cheer squad you would know who he was. He was a Tiges supporter, but the way he was carrying on you wouldn't have known it.

Anyway he was bagging his own club all game, until 1 bloke told him where to go from the bottom level, and then it was verbal abuse for all of the 3/4 time break. :D

The guy in the cheer squad eventually started a chant..........."Jump! Jump! Jump! Jump! Jump!" :D

Haha I thought it was pretty awesome anyway, the chant actually got pretty bloody loud.:thumbsu:
This your first time in the Cheer Squad.

Obviously it is, you get guys like this every week, against the Kangas two guys sat behind the Cheer Squad after 3qtr Time, and wouldn't stop, one woman went up to them and gave them a serving though, it gives you a warm feeling inside when ********s get put back in there place.

This your first time in the Cheer Squad.

Obviously it is, you get guys like this every week, against the Kangas two guys sat behind the Cheer Squad after 3qtr Time, and wouldn't stop, one woman went up to them and gave them a serving though, it gives you a warm feeling inside when ********s get put back in there place.

This was my 3rd time in the cheer squad, and I intend to sit amongst them for every game I go to from now on. I love it there!

This was my 3rd time in the cheer squad, and I intend to sit amongst them for every game I go to from now on. I love it there!
I'll keep an eye out for you then.

Will be hard though trying to find you through the other nuff-nuffs!:D:thumbsu:

HAHA would be good to catch up!

Do any of the others that sit there post on here? What about the kid with the "Miss it" Sign?

Sounds like "Deliberate"

im down there every week. front row if possible. if anyone saw some guy breaking his sunnies in the 3rd quarter, that was me! or asking brogan who he is gonna smash at the airport. me again! :D:thumbsu:

Sounds like "Deliberate"

Unlike yourself, I only sat near the Cheers Squad when I was a kid.
I know you sit at the front of the Sheep Squad so you can reach over
the fence and kiss Richo's arse better when kicks another one 'out on the
full' or spits the dummy cause everyone won't hit him on the chest. You and
him are a great pair. Two Black & Yellow sooks!

(And I love the nick Big_Bruno. Must have a small pecker eh? lol
Reverse psychology....haha :thumbsu:)

plenty of em down there. have u seen the bloke that gets the footy everytime it gets kicked into the crowd? he kicks it back and raises his arms in the air. absolute pissa!!

Even the stripper at the Royal was ordinary. I knew we were in for a long day.

LMAO! didnt make it there before the game but there were a couple of ordinary ones in there afterwards. stopped in for a quick cougar and couldnt get out quick enough!

LMAO! didnt make it there before the game but there were a couple of ordinary ones in there afterwards. stopped in for a quick cougar and couldnt get out quick enough!
First time I've ever left the Royal halfway through a show.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thats a god dam shame if it was that bad. ive seen a couple of disturbing ones but ive managed to turn away and chat to my mates. maybe bar20 wouldve been a better choice of venue!
I'm exaggerating of course. She was decent enough. I just wanted to get the Tiger Den for the 25% sale before the game though.

He wasnt bagging the club. He was yelling at the cheersquad to make some noise, chant ect.... You could barely hear anything from them and he was trying to get them fired up.

Whatever, he was still a tosser.
why because you were one of the silent 1s not saying anything, but on the cheersquad thing i must say they have been pathetic this year no noise form them all year. last year was the best fun but the only time they have been lively was after the melbourne game, comeon guys show the team were behind them

why because you were one of the silent 1s not saying anything, but on the cheersquad thing i must say they have been pathetic this year no noise form them all year. last year was the best fun but the only time they have been lively was after the melbourne game, comeon guys show the team were behind them

*Shrieks*

Jesus Christ you know who I am!

*Slams windows shut and locks doors*

Maybe loser was too strong of a word.

What I was getting at is that it was a hilarious altercation, and it just shows how passionate we are.

Back in the early 80s,the roar of the cheer squad would put a chill down your spine.

Most in the upper deck sit there like stunned plovers and when you yell your guts out ,they give you dirty looks.

I always sing the bloody song loud before the game.

Stay home if you're gonna sit there and not support the team.

Back in the early 80s,the roar of the cheer squad would put a chill down your spine.

Most in the upper deck sit there like stunned plovers and when you yell your guts out ,they give you dirty looks.

I always sing the bloody song loud before the game.

Stay home if you're gonna sit there and not support the team.

Were you sitting in the cheersquad next to the leader?

Man that guy on the second level was a laugh. Great 3/4 time entertainment.

It's one thing to say support the team and it's very noble and all that. But honestly, what do you say when Hyde gets caught red handed for the umpteenth time? 'Don't worry Chris, you'll do better next time". When Tivendale butchers a kick when not a soul is within 20metres from him? "Never mind Tivers, make the next one count". When Raines slaughters a 20m sideways pass? "C'mon Rainsey, head up'.
I support the club by renewing my membership and by watching games. Anything else I do after that is entirely up to me. So forgive me if I sit there and watch some of the same olds continually screw everything up and say something about it. That is my right as a supporter.
Real support is not about backslapping underachievers or shouting out encouragement to players who can't even hear you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back