Star Wars The Mandalorian

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought Boba was a complete waste of time and I've forgotten the vast majority of what happened in it.

Think the two Mandalorian eps aren't a waste in that they give context for S3.

I suppose that's true. Doesn't say much for the show though that the big takeaways from it were for another show entirely.

Which I think was the criticism at the time that two eps that would have better substantiated the story they were telling were used to set up for another show.

The two episodes aren't a waste because they tie into Mando season 3, but I don't think they were that good either. Boba Fett as a whole started like it was going somewhere but then just floundered. Better to have left him dead and make a show set before ROTJ.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here come the trolls.

Can I say that the next time you jump into a thread, offer no insightful discussion points just to shit on a show, or does troll only apply when it's someone mocking a show you like? ;)

Just that chase scene through the city
ET0EtCjGT32RgPIu1nAB_George-Scooter-Race.gif

Actually, everyone’s ancestors were slaves at some point. The name comes from the Slavic people who were enslaved at some point in history. And there are many parts of the world still with slavery. Slavery is and was a scourge on civilisation, but African slaves in the United States and their civil war sucks all the oxygen out of any discussion on slavery.

From Muslim slavers, in the 9th century apparently.

Christian Slaves, Muslim Masters: White Slavery in the Mediterranean, The Barbary Coast, and Italy, 1500-1800 - is apparently a decent book too

Star Wars The Mandalorian

Remove this Banner Ad

Back