Certified Legendary Thread The Medical Sub blunder - What the hell?

Remove this Banner Ad

We aren't paying him hundreds of thousands of dollars for him to be able to tell us if he deems the position we've put him in is worthy of him.

He takes our money he ******* plays where and when and how we tell him to.

what a spoilt little princess. Far far too used to the AFC bending to his every whim.

It's a culture of entitlement. There's no doubt Dmac would complain if prodded, but not Murray. But they know Murray won't come out and correct a slight glitch created on the public record.

Theres a reason they sell Neurofen Plus in packets of 32 and no more...
They do still.

Chemist Warehouse. I buy a 100 regularly.

What you should have said, is that there is a reason why you cant by Panadeine over the counter anymore, because people would overdose on them looking for their codeine fix.

They do still.

Chemist Warehouse. I buy a 100 regularly.

What you should have said, is that there is a reason why you cant by Panadeine over the counter anymore, because people would overdose on them looking for their codeine fix.
Neurofen plus is the neurofen with Codeine in it..

consume more than 32 in a sitting and your heading for an OD and, very possibly, death.

I knew an ambo who said he goes to dozens of codeine OD’s and the outcome isnt often great..

Seems like Nicks the relationship builder hit his first stumbling block

No one wants to be the sub. They hate it, would rather play SANFL.

So rather than him say Bad luck, you're sub to someone and putting them offside he went with Lynch who was going to have a week off ideally.

Hopefully has learned that sometimes he needs to make an unpopular call.

not quite

all he needed to do was not activate Lynch

Neurofen plus is the neurofen with Codeine in it..

consume more than 32 in a sitting and your heading for an OD and, very possibly, death.

I knew an ambo who said he goes to dozens of codeine OD’s and the outcome isnt often great..
Thanks for that, apologies my bad. Yes, I was thinking of Zavance.

Its funny, earlier in the year I saw astute coaches use the Medical Sub as a tactical weapon to exploit the opposition.

The Adelaide Crows use the Medical Sub to self detonate and sabotage the Club. :drunk:
Maybe we’re..
B3D746D0-C08D-45E3-8137-6B245CA93C16.gif
For a good pick?..

We play to the point we know we are gonna win.. then sabotage ourself and let the opponent win.. result.. we know we can win but we win the better draft pick!..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe we’re..
View attachment 1112329
For a good pick?..

We play to the point we know we are gonna win.. then sabotage ourself and let the opponent win.. result.. we know we can win but we win the better draft pick!..

If this was Pick 1 on the line, the AFL would have fined the Crows and stripped us of Pick 1.

I genuinely believe this. The whole saga was a fiasco.

Cool

Our full time coaching and football department who get direct feedback from the unplayed medical sub get different feedback and are trying to find their way to optimally use this, just like the other 17 clubs.

But then again, you posted in bold.

I'm seriously conflicted here.

You are putting a lot of faith in a football department that just delivered a wooden spoon and are the latest in a long line that haven't seen a flag since the bloody 90's.

Why have no other clubs had their sub dither around for 15 minutes getting ready?

They are just hacks, our Rocket Scientists obviously know best.

I wonder how long he will take to get ready when he's lining up at Unley Oval next weekend.
I should remind him of the time I watched Scotty Thompson get changed in his car at Victor Harbor

The thing is we don’t even know if our tactic was a good one or might have worked?

because choosing an injured player who needed more warm up & prep time than normal scuttled the whole idea.

having a good idea and then messing it up with the wrong player situation would be such a crows thing to do

If I had any faith in our club to prioritise development ahead of 4 points, I'd get it. But there's literally not a decision that our club makes that cannot be argued is purely about the 4 points that weekend.

"Matthew Nicks Presser April 26" on YouTube

Keeps mentioning "Experience". Sounds like they aren't genuine in winning if they are playing injured players. This really shows our mentality that we rate an injured experienced player over a fit inexperienced player. This mentality must be coming from above as Nick's doesn't seem unintelligent. If he requires painkillers then he must be injured. Nick's states Lynch is all about team so why is he putting his hand up to play if he was limping on the sideline?

Last edited:
"Matthew Nicks Presser April 26" on YouTube

Keeps mentioning "Experience". Sounds like they aren't genuine in winning if they are playing injured players. This really shows our mentality that we rate an injured experienced player over a fit inexperienced player. This mentality must be coming from above. If he requires painkillers then he must be injured.

One should ask him how a player should get experience.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread The Medical Sub blunder - What the hell?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back