The Most Powerful AFL President?

The Most Powerful AFL Club President?

• Richard Pratt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eddie McGuire

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Pratt is still the most powerful president in the AFL by a long way. He is president of the AFL's richest and most successful Club. Carlton do what we want, and other Clubs and the AFL react which is how it should be. :)

Pratt is still the most powerful president in the AFL by a long way. He is president of the AFL's richest and most successful Club. Carlton do what we want, and other Clubs and the AFL react which is how it should be. :)

you must feel good about yourself now:)

Well considering one ripped off millions of dollars in illegal business deals, I know who we should all be voting for. Also on football dealings and knowledge on how to run a footy club Eddie is leaps and bounds above Pratt who is only there so the Blues can suck money out of him.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen an AFL president being as influential as Richard Pratt. A high success, high influence billionaire businessman, who is turning the Blues finances around at an amazing rate. It was just perfect timing. The Blues have acquired themselves a brilliant young list thanks to Hughes clever list management, have a sensational coaching team, and now billionaire backing. His positive influence has permeated throughout the Club. The Blues massive supporter base has returned, sponsorship dollars gaining momentum, and top executives clammer to be part of this inevitable wave of success at the Carlton Football Club. Pratt decided to employ the Pies CEO, Swann, because he wanted to. Eddie is small league compared to Pratt. While everyone wants to be part of the Carlton success story, by contrast at Collingwood the exodus has begun, as the Pies future is looking bleak because of lazy list management, and the depressing Malthouse-Buckley angry culture. Interesting comparing the influence of these 2 presidents. Eddie’s prominent media career, means that he is a extremely well known “public face”, but falls way short compared to Pratt in terms of business success, financial power and influence. :eek:

Success story? :confused:

And another delusional post, falling on you own sword. Keep them coming they make me laugh every time. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

The Most Powerful AFL President?

Back