The NBA 2010/11 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently heard a suggestion with this, untested from my side, using 1 of your 4 selections as a real upset, then the other 3 as ones your confident about, hence my suggestion to practice prior to investing anything on it.
Today looks like a perfect day for it. GSW up 8 in Miami, Cavs up 8 in Chicago :eek:

Looks like it's gonna be an overs day which means most of my bets are f*cked :mad:

Miami seems to have become lazy, starting to get over confident maybe. Should have reverted be back to their defensive ways after a poor showing the other night but right now that hasn't happened. Warriors shooting 70%.

LOL!!!!

Not looking like being blown out of the water ......... blown to the scheissenhausens already!

:cool: Not!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crikey, only had two bets so far for the day. Just home and have missed the jump in the late games which might be a good thing by the looks.
Looks as though the unders pissed it in the Hornets/Wizards game and also multied the same with the Bushrangers in this arvos big bash.

The Heat have kicked into gear in the 3rd. LJ's hangover coming good by the looks.

Last 5 losses have been by an average of a point, plus the push where Rush made a 3 with a couple of seconds left, really need things to turn around soon, becoming stagnant again.

Got a couple of dollars on this multi -

Nets +5.5/o204.5
Spurs -6.5/u203.5
Jazz -7.5/u197.5
Bucks +2.5/o179.5

edit - Nets with a 9 pt 3rd qtr :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back