Mega Thread The new Bucks mega-thread. It's Official. 2 Year Deal for Bucks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ed drinking his own bath water saying things will turn around and that he backs bucks. How much more is it going to take to get it through his fat head? Would a belting by Carlton be enough?

Last time we were belted by Carlton, or it might have been the time before, Eddie in his devastation (which I dont doubt) consulted with his teenage sons on whether he should resign as Pres. Drawing on their vast reserves of knowledge about these things, and their experience of presiding over a successful AFL club, they advised 'no'.

I dont want to go on belting Ed, as I've said plenty, but that was another nail in his coffin for me. Or to be more precise, actually letting it be known publicly that he had consulted his sons, was yet more evidence of his lack of judgement. Or shooting his mouth off before his brain caught up. Or both.

Last time we were belted by Carlton, or it might have been the time before, Eddie in his devastation (which I dont doubt) consulted with his teenage sons on whether he should resign as Pres. Drawing on their vast reserves of knowledge about these things, and their experience of presiding over a successful AFL club, they advised 'no'.

I dont want to go on belting Ed, as I've said plenty, but that was another nail in his coffin for me. Or to be more precise, actually letting it be known publicly that he had consulted his sons, was yet more evidence of his lack of judgement. Or shooting his mouth off before his brain caught up. Or both.

Are you serious?

That's ridiculous. The guy's head is stuck in the 90's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back