Toast The New Carlton Thread: 5 wooden spoons this century (next worst is 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m always on the lookout for examples of outstanding Collingwood parenting, but this shows how important it also is to pass on the Carlton hate through generations. Truly uplifting.
Lindsay Lohan Lol GIF by MOODMAN

Mum was telling me yesterday that when she was a young girl, whenever the news would do the round up of the day’s results and carlton would appear on the screen, my grandfather would tell her to spit at the tv. Such a heartwarming story of a father and daughter bonding.
True Collingwood class - we do it like no-one else. Stories like this explain why we are loved and revered by all and sundry in the civilised world - and a fair portion of the uncivilised world as well

True Collingwood class - we do it like no-one else. Stories like this explain why we are loved and revered by all and sundry in the civilised world - and a fair portion of the uncivilised world as well
Was at the supermarket this morning in the checkout queue when the topic of finals came up. The young girl behind the counter said “I don’t care who wins the Grand Final, I’m just glad Carlton can’t. She was a pies supporter, nearly brought tears to my eyes.

Was at the supermarket this morning in the checkout queue when the topic of finals came up. The young girl behind the counter said “I don’t care who wins the Grand Final, I’m just glad Carlton can’t. She was a pies supporter, nearly brought tears to my eyes.
I love bumping into another soul mate like that.

Has anyone else already forgotten Carlton for the year. They promised so much but somehow ended up finding the Mariana trench. Only Carlton could miss a hole that deep and fall into it
To be fair, next year the blues will be going for a three peat of June premiers.

Must be hard to back up year after year.

Vossy needs an extension.

To be fair, next year the blues will be going for a three peat of June premiers.

Must be hard to back up year after year.

Vossy needs an extension.

They're stoked that he's whittled thier hopelessness down from 12 months to 3 months of the year.

I’m always on the lookout for examples of outstanding Collingwood parenting, but this shows how important it also is to pass on the Carlton hate through generations. Truly uplifting.

My 12 year old son the other day gave me a hypothetical - would you rather see Collingwood win a premiership or Carlton
lose a Grand Final after the siren?

I said gees it’s hard to win Premiership so maybe I’d go with that.

He replied no way it’s Carlton losing after the siren - I said why’s that ?

Cause I wanna see all those losers crying their eyes out !

Gees I thought I’ve taught this kid well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My 12 year old son the other day gave me a hypothetical - would you rather see Collingwood win a premiership or Carlton
lose a Grand Final after the siren?

I said gees it’s hard to win Premiership so maybe I’d go with that.

He replied no way it’s Carlton losing after the siren - I said why’s that ?

Cause I wanna see all those losers crying their eyes out !

Gees I thought I’ve taught this kid well.
Plot twist, it’s the same grand final.
Pies win, scum lose after the siren.
Sounds like a great grand final.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast The New Carlton Thread: 5 wooden spoons this century (next worst is 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back