Toast The New Carlton Thread: 5 wooden spoons this century (next worst is 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton lost and now their supporters are melting?

ding dong news GIF by Papa Roach

A thoughtful Carlton poster on how he will protect his future kids:

Now personally I can't help it. I'll be here. I'm 30. I love the club. I'm getting married end of the year. Kids come next. I'm not ****ing guiding them to Carlton. They can discover the AFL and support whoever they want. Carlton has not earnt me indoctrinating my future kids. Nor has it earnt me the time carved out on weekends in that future either I doubt. Less of a supporter? Maybe.... Again I'm 30 and my family aren't big AFL people. Discovered this sport myself and made my own choice. No family tying me to Carlton and stuck with my choice through school and all the shit after. What for....? They're a steaming pile of.... Still.
I'm 30 myself.

My future children will have no choice but to support a successful club like Collingwood :D

Last edited:
I'm sure this is reassuring for the Carlscum supporters..

Poor Vossy has his serious face on in that picture. I think that indicates he means business. Like coaching a win.

For some reason 1995 keeps popping into my head. Such a long time ago.

The navy blue fans are not happy. What has happened to the promised premierships and dynasties? What about all that merchandise they’ve bought to wear in September?

They want their money back, damn it!

It’s all terribly unfair and upsetting.

Was only a matter of time before they started calling for crazy Vossy to go.

"
Hopefully we might pull something out of the bag here, but seeing that this is the thread for venting i may as well avail of it!

Sacking the coach is not some magic bullet solution to our problems, but a part of me is saying is there any point in persisting with Vossy if he's the wrong man for the job?

I have every confidence that Brian Cook will make the correct moves at the end of the year. Last year was a flash in the pan sadly.

The abject version of Carlton that we've known since 2002 is still alive and well.
"

If the Carlton troglodyte who trolled this board on Friday night is reading this:

"YOU WENT A BIT EARLY, SON. YOUR TEAM SUCKS AS MUCH AS YOU DO".

Please visit soon. We can't wait to see you again.

Poor Vossy has his serious face on in that picture. I think that indicates he means business. Like coaching a win.

For some reason 1995 keeps popping into my head. Such a long time ago.

The navy blue fans are not happy. What has happened to the promised premierships and dynasties? What about all that merchandise they’ve bought to wear in September?

They want their money back, damn it!

It’s all terribly unfair and upsetting.
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure some would find this 'old fella' 🤭 wearing his original guernsey from their last premiership kind of nostalgic...

Personally I find it terribly fkng amusing.

Chrisyou asked a friend of mine to sit with him in a coffee shop recently. All he could do was talk about himself My friend said he came across as a w***er

Just when I thought I couldn't despise them any more than I already did.

New levels of loathing.

Really?

Carlton bring me joy ❤️

Maybe one day that will change, but to date it has been more than 2 decades of saccharine sweet joy.

Last edited:
How the hell she get to represent Australia, who did she beat?
She’s apparently the oceana champion. I’m sure she’s very good at what she does, but I’d be questioning her judgement and those around her, because anyone in their right mind should have seen those “original” moves she had been practicing and advised her against using them.

A thoughtful Carlton poster on how he will protect his future kids:

Now personally I can't help it. I'll be here. I'm 30. I love the club. I'm getting married end of the year. Kids come next. I'm not ****ing guiding them to Carlton. They can discover the AFL and support whoever they want. Carlton has not earnt me indoctrinating my future kids. Nor has it earnt me the time carved out on weekends in that future either I doubt. Less of a supporter? Maybe.... Again I'm 30 and my family aren't big AFL people. Discovered this sport myself and made my own choice. No family tying me to Carlton and stuck with my choice through school and all the shit after. What for....? They're a steaming pile of.... Still.
"Kids come next. I'm not ****ing guiding them to Carlton. They can discover the AFL and support whoever they want. Carlton has not earnt me indoctrinating my future kids."

That's some serious mental anguish. Wonder how he feels about what his father did to him?

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast The New Carlton Thread: 5 wooden spoons this century (next worst is 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back