Toast The New Carlton Thread: 5 wooden spoons this century (next worst is 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

"Kids come next. I'm not ****ing guiding them to Carlton. They can discover the AFL and support whoever they want. Carlton has not earnt me indoctrinating my future kids."

That's some serious mental anguish. Wonder how he feels about what his father did to him?

I feel sorry for the kids. But they choose to stay with their parents. It’s their fault too.

Titus O'Reilly

"The Blues are a bit like the British aristocracy, believing they deserve success because of things achieved a long time ago by other people."

Not bad.
In that case can we please have a referendum to get rid of both sets of campaigners at once. Vote YES to end the monarchy and end the Bloose.

"Kids come next. I'm not ****ing guiding them to Carlton. They can discover the AFL and support whoever they want. Carlton has not earnt me indoctrinating my future kids."

That's some serious mental anguish. Wonder how he feels about what his father did to him?

I think he found Carlton without his Dad

Absent parenting at its worst

Like the poor ba$ta#d became a Scientologist without a single chat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you want a healthy dose of Schadenfreude have a look at this

Cripps saying that the kick after the siren could have been one of the best moments of his career is an incredible reflection of how shit Carlton have been for a decade (it’s a completely irrelevant game for us and we’ve had dozens of these moments in the last two years only) and the fact he then says despite the results it’s still one of the coolest moments is just comically sad.

Last edited:
I don’t normally follow the betting odds …

… but Sportsbet have WCE as favourites to beat Carlton this round.

Gee, what a fall from grace for the Premiership favourites.

Last edited:
If you want a healthy dose of Schadenfreude have a look at this

Cripps saying that the kick after the siren could have been one to be one of the best moments of his career is an incredible reflection of how shit Carlton have been for a decade (it’s a completely irrelevant game for us and we’ve had dozens of these moments in the last two years only) and the fact he then says despite the results it’s still one of the coolest moments is just comically sad.

Crippa thinks of himself as the Albert Speer of Carlton

Gee, what a fall from grace for the Premiership favourites.

Sad Mariel Salcedo GIF by Rooster Teeth

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast The New Carlton Thread: 5 wooden spoons this century (next worst is 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back