Toast The New Carlton Thread: 5 wooden spoons this century (next worst is 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know Sam McClure email he claimed Carlton are certainty to win the flag
"Carlton have to be premiership favourites. And if anyone tries to tell you down the street that they shouldn’t be, they’re not following the game right," McClure said on his 3AW radio show. "They have an excellent list, they’ve got two of the all-time great forwards of the last 20 years and a star-studded midfield."

Can all the negative supporters please go follow the saints or some other side that celebrate mediocrity. We have been decimated with injuries, not just in the last few weeks but since pre season and round zero. Add Doc and Silvagni to our list and we are comfortably in the 8. Not to mention Cerra who never got a run of games this year.
Go Blues look at the 2 players to make Carlton a top 8 lock

Hello darkness my old friend. :eek:

Two weeks of fear await.

But consider this: Carlton fans (including the kiddies) will huddle in their dark and damp hovels, clutching their cheap navy blue merch to their chests, with their only source of comfort being hope. And I look forward to that blowing up in their faces in Brisbane.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So two weeks to wait.

Game Show Waiting GIF by ABC Network

The Blues board is pretty amusing now that they have fallen in to the finals.

They are now starting to get their usual misplaced optimism - our injury ravaged team fought it out bravely, Brisbane's form is poor etc etc.

Their hopes are rising and rising and will reach a crescendo on Sunday week.

The nuclear meltdown when they get pummeled is going to be joyous.

The Blues board is pretty amusing now that they have fallen in to the finals.

They are now starting to get their usual misplaced optimism - our injury ravaged team fought it out bravely, Brisbane's form is poor etc etc.

Their hopes are rising and rising and will reach a crescendo on Sunday week.

The nuclear meltdown when they get pummeled is going to be joyous.

They changed their post-game autopsy thread from season over to we’re in the finals

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast The New Carlton Thread: 5 wooden spoons this century (next worst is 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back