Toast The New Carlton Thread: 5 wooden spoons this century (next worst is 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Blues board is pretty amusing now that they have fallen in to the finals.

They are now starting to get their usual misplaced optimism - our injury ravaged team fought it out bravely, Brisbane's form is poor etc etc.

Their hopes are rising and rising and will reach a crescendo on Sunday week.

The nuclear meltdown when they get pummeled is going to be joyous.
their form line is as good as the hawks. 2 wins in the last 8 weeks against north and the eagles. I can see why they are up and about!

From the Carlton EF preview thread. Talk about delusional 🤣

'I assume it's been worked out and I've just missed it in this thread but for us to make the GF, it looks like our frequent flyer miles would add up.

In all likelihood it would be:

Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide and then Melbourne.

At our best form that would be doable but currently?'

From the Carlton EF preview thread. Talk about delusional 🤣

'I assume it's been worked out and I've just missed it in this thread but for us to make the GF, it looks like our frequent flyer miles would add up.

In all likelihood it would be:

Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide and then Melbourne.

At our best form that would be doable but currently?'
God they're weird units. 4pm yesterday they were "not interested" and "fielding a VFL side for the rest of the year'. Now they're on the cusp of a great dynasty. 🤦‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair we do make adverse comments about the scum all of the time, but are probably behind quota

Come on Pies fans, more talk about how shit the filthy en scum are and how it’s supporter base are no good scatter brained *****
I’m thinking of taking a few weeks annual leave to spend time doing it.

SEN are Carlton sycophants, Wankley and the Pipe parade themselves as Geelong, but hidden underneath is a love for the navy blue. In fact SEN has a huge mass of Carlton support.

What do you expect? They were out then in. Of course they will be a hot topic the day after. They deserve to be. We don’t.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

What do you expect? They were out then in. Of course they will be a hot topic the day after. They deserve to be. We don’t.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Wasn’t entirely referring to just yesterday.
As a whole and throughout the season, there is a distinct love of the blooz.
Doesn’t resonate as much in black n white re this network…

Just out of curiosity, how many different posts did you react to?

Ball-park figure.

Probably 20 or so. Do you know what the threshold is until you get banned?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Let me check...

Oh dear my friend. Looks like more than that.

I got up to about 100 before I just stopped counting. It's a multiple of that from my randomly scrolling past the 100th.

And the rule on this is... ?

I'll grab it for you.
  • Club boards are places for club supporters to gather. Respect the team and its supporters when you visit. Reacting to posts is useful for users to rate posts without needing to post "good post" and "LOL" messages. But running rampant through opposing club boards liking and laugh-reacting to negative posts - on your own or as part of a group - is a form of trolling and disrespect of the club on their own board. Specially after a bad loss or at a sensitive time for that club.
Best to read these, friend:

There's one in there about the correct method of objecting to a moderator action as well. Check that out.

I got a lot of flack the last time I banned a bunch of users until they acknowledged having read the rules so I will be nice Chief this time and just assume you're a good lad (or lady, or non-binary) who will realise his (or her, or their) mistakes and grow as a person.

Unlimited love to you, fellow human.

The original posts discussing Moderation have been removed.
Whilst there are many of us who share similar views, that type of discussion is against the rules.
Rules, we all read carefully and agreed to when we signed up 😉

PS: They’ve been left in one post as a reference point so as to assist you when venturing away from our board.

Let me check...

Oh dear my friend. Looks like more than that.

I got up to about 100 before I just stopped counting. It's a multiple of that from my randomly scrolling past the 100th.

And the rule on this is... ?

I'll grab it for you.
  • Club boards are places for club supporters to gather. Respect the team and its supporters when you visit. Reacting to posts is useful for users to rate posts without needing to post "good post" and "LOL" messages. But running rampant through opposing club boards liking and laugh-reacting to negative posts - on your own or as part of a group - is a form of trolling and disrespect of the club on their own board. Specially after a bad loss or at a sensitive time for that club.
Best to read these, friend:

There's one in there about the correct method of objecting to a moderator action as well. Check that out.

I got a lot of flack the last time I banned a bunch of users until they acknowledged having read the rules so I will be nice Chief this time and just assume you're a good lad (or lady, or non-binary) who will realise his (or her, or their) mistakes and grow as a person.

Unlimited love to you, fellow human.

Understandable. I'll wear it on the chin, learn my lesson and be better next time. Thank you for clarifying.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast The New Carlton Thread: 5 wooden spoons this century (next worst is 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back