Media The new site looks like absolute garbage.

Remove this Banner Ad

You have made more media pieces about yourself than U2tigers does

Shoe fits.....
I am a Reporter in crisis, I haven't had a good story come to mind in ages.

Maybe its time to go back to my old faithful 'U2tigers fluff piece'.

Thanks for reminding me, where my talents lie Ned.

These new emoticons are shit, the previous ones were more expressive :mad:
Oh no! All my favourite little faces are gone. [spot where profoundly downcast emoticon would be]

The only old school faces left are :'(:$:drunk: and I never use :'(. I can’t get by “weak smile” and “mentally impaired due to long term ethanol abuse” ...

Oh no! All my favourite little faces are gone. [spot where profoundly downcast emoticon would be]

The only old school faces left are :'(:$:drunk: and I never use :'(. I can’t get by “weak smile” and “mentally impaired due to long term ethanol abuse” ...
We've lost our laughing Emoji .....suddenly everything's so serious

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mmmm

You seem to have lost your Gumbies badge mate. Or did you have it removed?

Cheif has placed a limit on how many badges actually show. Gumbies one was cut off. Will reorder eventually

Doesn’t look great on phone. Some usernames missing. Some run horizontally. Badges are too big. Annoying. Ahh well, will take some getting used to.

Get Tapatalk app. Heaps easier to use imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I used to have tabs for my watched forums, Gone

Why?
Because they're f.....g with us !

They introduced all these initiatives on the last upgrade, which we grew to love .....only for them to be ripped away from us again, in a matter of months

Our custom addons like SuperNav (the pop-out side bar) couldn't be re-written in time so we decided to go ahead with the upgrade now and worry about them later. Some of the aspects of our custom work have become redundant with this new version, others just don't fit in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media The new site looks like absolute garbage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back