Prediction The Next Five (The Next Four Pt. 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not surprised at the loss tonight

Must win Thursday to ensure we don’t slip.

There were enough signs to say we’re still going along ok for mine.

We lost by less than three goals and honestly with some composure could have pinched it .....

It was not that bad

The fact all their losses were at home is both scary though.
Until tonight , 100% of our losses were at home too

I find our head-to-head record against Sydney since 2007 scary too

Pity Adelaide /GWS /Port (all of whom we have solid records against ) have been worse than expected this year ....

Pity Adelaide /GWS /Port (all of whom we have solid records against ) have been worse than expected this year ....

A bit like the Kennett curse. Wonder if we'll ever break the SCG hoodoo lol. Maybe if the Swans bottom out, but when will that happen?

Actually our record against Port overall is the worst of any team, though we're catching up. Sydney second worst I believe. A lot of the damage was done during the early 00s though during their peak when we were pretty shit. Now we often beat em in Adelaide.

A bit like the Kennett curse. Wonder if we'll ever break the SCG hoodoo lol. Maybe if the Swans bottom out, but when will that happen?
I’m less concerned about the SCG curse (given how infrequently we have played there ) than Sydney’s overall record against us (they have even had a +ve winning record against us in Perth )

Sydney are my least preferred finals opponent home and away (though I wouldn’t mind playing them in a a Grand Final, that’s only because it’s a neutral ground unlike the other likely options)

Actually our record against Port overall is the worst of any team, though we're catching up. Sydney second worst I believe. A lot of the damage was done during the early 00s though during their peak when we were pretty shit. Now we often beat em in Adelaide.
We’re 5-1 against Port from our last 6 games
And 14-18 overall
I’m confident that we’ll continue to make up the difference
Recent records are most important anyway

I’m less concerned about the SCG curse (given how infrequently we have played there ) than Sydney’s overall record against us (they have even had a +ve winning record against us in Perth )

Sydney are my least preferred finals opponent home and away (though I wouldn’t mind playing them in a a Grand Final, that’s only because it’s a neutral ground unlike the other likely options)

Definitely the one side that can worry us in a home final.

We’re 5-1 against Port from our last 6 games
And 14-18 overall
I’m confident that we’ll continue to make up the difference
Recent records are most important anyway

Yep, definitely. For some reason we play alright in Adelaide and Brisbane. Ground dimensions play some role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't really see how. North and Hawthorn were comprehensively better on the day, and 06 was close.
Dogs 2016
Though we obviously got done by them too :(

I said i rather not play the swans. I'm speaking clear english

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
You add very little to the conversation, bar for negative clips at the team.

I didn’t mention you weren’t speaking English.

Dogs 2016
Though we obviously got done by them too :(

Oh yeah forgot about that. Dogs played outta their skins. I think at our best we have an air of unstoppability no other club this season has. If we can do that in September watch out. Even tonight in patches we looked like we could blow it open.

I have a bad feeling about collingwood game really bad feeling. If we lose that then MCG is our voodoo. We can't lose that for the sake of finals we need to break the curse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction The Next Five (The Next Four Pt. 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back