The Non-Footy Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I get that, not sure any other team doesn't get smashed. The work rate was there, Penrith were just better.
Penrith beat the **** out of them for alot of the game. Its really to Storm's credit that they held on and fought it out. I think even with that try allowed Penrith would have won.

I remember watching them with a good mate up North when they won the first of these flags. He called it then that they would win a whole bunch of GFs in a row. (And he's a Parra supporter. Was gutted the next year.) They are an incredible side. 50/50 chance to win five in a row i reckon.

Penrith beat the **** out of them for alot of the game. Its really to Storm's credit that they held on and fought it out. I think even with that try allowed Penrith would have won.

I remember watching them with a good mate up North when they won the first of these flags. He called it then that they would win a whole bunch of GFs in a row. (And he's a Parra supporter. Was gutted the next year.) They are an incredible side. 50/50 chance to win five in a row i reckon.
I think that’s it for them…..they loose quiet a few and the ones coming through won’t bu up to the same class as what walk out …

Seen it all
Gus calling pictures taken from the broadcast ai generated
Fox league and a reporter from the daily telegraph claim hand under ball….but showing the clip people are posting several frames ahead..
It’s going to go down unfortunately as one of the worst officiated games…there’s already been 8 plus major blunders highlighted on socials

But for those saying the disallowed try meant nothing ..

Click in and Have a look at the score and time remaining….in a true sliding doors moment…that call changed the entire outcome of the match….
And that’s what’s fired up a huge number of rugby followers….never seen a call in any sport have such a dramatic outcome on the result .

Remove this Banner Ad

The Non-Footy Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back