Oppo Camp The non North football discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its a huge blight on the game, but i dont expect the AFL to anything about it.

As long as the commentary cheer squad have no problems, the average head up arse fan doesnt.

We'll have a good watch at blatant cheating tomorrow, when Luke Farmer destroys Collingwood.

LOL Duckers free count 9-0 in the first 20 mins smh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robin Williams has died :( Suspected suicide after he has been suffering severe depression lately.

Celebrity deaths don't usually phase me at all but this one has hit me like a truck. The guy solely responsible for my love of stand up comedy, only 2 months ago I stayed up to watch Good Morning Vietnam because it was on TV til 1.30 in the morning when I had to be up to work at 6 the next day.

Just proof that no matter how much joy someone brings to others they can be hurting inside.

RIP Robin

Last edited:
Robin Williams has died :( Suspected suicide after he has been suffering severe depression lately.

Celebrity deaths don't usually phase me at all but this one has hit me like a truck. The guy solely responsible for my love of stand up comedy, only 2 months ago I stayed up to watch Good Morning Vietnam because it was on TV til 1.30 in the morning when I had to be up to work at 6 the next day.

Just proof that no matter how much joy someone brings to others they can be hurting inside. R

RIP Robin

Absolutely one of a kind.

I loved his work in One Hour Photo.

so many brilliant movies!!! Good Will Hunting the best of the lot. Big fan of 'Jack' too

tumblr_mlksvcxcOf1qb177no1_500.gif

Absolutely one of a kind.

I loved his work in One Hour Photo.
I know. I don't know where to start in honouring him, so much awesomeness over the course of the last 30 years:
Dead Poets society
Good Will Hunting
Mrs Doubtfire
Good Morning Vietnam
Aladdin
Hook
Bicentennial Man
Jumanji
Bird Cage
Patch Adams
Live on Broadway

Last edited:
I guess he had to go see about a girl.

R.I.P. Robin.

Just proof that no matter how much joy someone brings to others they can be hurting inside. R

RIP Robin

I've been flat all day because of RW passing. So many fond memories :(

RIP Robin

I could not believe it when I heard. Must have sat in stunned silence for a good 10 minutes.

He was a brilliant entertainer, one of the greatest ever.

so many brilliant movies!!! Good Will Hunting the best of the lot. Big fan of 'Jack' too

tumblr_mlksvcxcOf1qb177no1_500.gif
Probably the better movie, but more so due to Damon' (and Affleck's) script and role alongside. Poets, for me, the seminal role. Has hit me, like DP, more than any celebrity death since Hutchence.

Well **** me... filled in for a sick guy at work putting stock out tonight and had to work dvd's... just happened to be a box of Mrs Doubtfire come in today of all days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back