Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Other than missing a few shots on goal its been a fair domination.
A few? Geelong should be easily 90 odd points in front and I'm being generous, my goodness they have missed some goals, the Kenny's press conference and the port board will need some serious reading before I go to bed, and to think with Tom Stuart not playing and Scott not gambling on De Konning, professional football performance! While I don't like Geelong, give credit where its due, they have dismembered Port Power. One question, DO YOU LOVE TO SEE IT? WAIT, I THINK WE NEED TWO OF THESE!
Stop Motion Yes GIF by Mouse
Happy Chris Hemsworth GIF by Marvel Studios

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was playing reserves in WAFL they just said on telecast.
Just on this, Lawson Humphries played the last six games in the WAFL seniors. That's more games in the seniors than Daniel Curtin, for instance, and his Swans clubmate Riley Hardeman played round one before dropping back to the Colts for the rest of the year). He had a couple of 20+ possession games in the seniors, too, so it's not like they plucked him from nowhere.

He only went back to the reserves for finals because Swans finished seventh in the seniors and the reserves finished second (and went on to win the flag).

Maybe we can chase Charlie Dixon

tazaa is right.

Geelong's cliffs are smaller than a 28yo Corio grandmother's heels on a night out.

Sydney and Hawthorn. Making a mockery of the AFL draft model this millennium. Every few years there they are again.

Meanwhile we're in an eternal cycle of slapping ourselves on the back for trying in a couple of tight losses each year.

Nobody took him in the MSD. Maybe if we got Barlow earlier then things would have been different.

But why? He was the most dominant VFL player in the first half of the year and so many draftable traits. Blows me away that more players like him aren’t given the opportunity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Back