Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

"Swans have played 24 of the last 29 finals series"

That's absolutely absurd.
I can't think how that club differs from others that they can achieve that... he says with a fair amount of sarcasm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched the two head clashes from last night . So even though both Dogs players came off second best both Swans players were allowed to continue mmm interesting. This rule is interpreted differently for certain clubs and the loophole allows the AFL to yet again get desired results.

Just watched the two head clashes from last night . So even though both Dogs players came off second best both Swans players were allowed to continue mmm interesting. This rule is interpreted differently for certain clubs and the loophole allows the AFL to yet again get desired results.
They have a concussion test. If they pass they can keep playing, if they don’t they’re out. It’s no great conspiracy.

Yes the mysterious concussion test. Swans test Dr “ you ok “, player “yeah I am fine” . Dr “cool your right to go”
I'm one that thinks the AFL should have their medicos administer the tests with the club doctor/staff present, and those AFL medicos should also be able to insist on a player coming off for a test if they think it's necessary.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back