Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

100-1

Be very surprised indeed
Of course, I agree, just flying kites

More seriously, I don’t think Simmo does himself many favours playing the whole thing down by saying ‘people are bound to be unhappy, they’ll be 10 delisted at the end of the year’

Probably not the best way to get blokes playing for the jumper

Not sure what game people were watching. Magoo was nothing special. Played his role . Took some marks opposed to no one in particular and run around as the spare man. Overrated and will be exposed against good strong key forwards who make him accountable.

Mackay is a good mark overhead, everyone knows that. Poor play from the Pies to keep kicking it high when they had only one tall forward in Krueger - who had to ruck a fair bit - apparently hoping that Hill or Howe would jump over Mackay.

Anyway, I had some fun early mocking his kicking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every week I'm dumb enough to look at this thread early and see all the McKay bagging, only to check later and it's a * win. Like clockwork.
You could understand last week when he had 1 mark for the game, but he was clunking them all night against the pies lol

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Guess Hawks will now put in a request to not play at cats park for the next 14 years after today🤣🤣🤣
It’s interesting isn’t it…….the bigger clubs never have to go there and when they do they get smacked. Weird how much of an advantage it is to NOT have to play there. All good for us to track down there every year though, no probs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Back