Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

I still can’t figure out how WC managed to get 3 wins
All at home, one against Richmond.

Freo when they were just going and Melbourne who were also just going.

They’ve reverted to their usual self.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OMG watching this WCE game is making me like twice as excited about yesterday. And I was already pretty excited. Suddenly looks like we've moved so far past them it's not funny, which considering Rounds 1-10 is bizarre.

OMG watching this WCE game is making me like twice as excited about yesterday. And I was already pretty excited. Suddenly looks like we've moved so far past them it's not funny, which considering Rounds 1-10 is bizarre.
Watching West Coast compared to us yesterday feels worlds apart. They look disorganised and it's baffling to see them regress so much with all their veterans - Kelly, Yeo, McGovern, etc - back too.

Watching West Coast compared to us yesterday feels worlds apart. They look disorganised and it's baffling to see them regress so much with all their veterans - Kelly, Yeo, McGovern, etc - back too.
Form can be fickle both ways, but even earlier in the year, when we seemed miles off it and the Eagles were doing a bit better, it still seemed all our positives were coming from our kids and the bulk of the Eagles positives were coming from those older premiership players (and Reid!)

Seems likely the Eagles have further to drop yet as the core of their better players they still rely on retire.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Back