Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This commentary team is taking the p$$#%. … well done they have won the quarter….
who gives a &&$#@ . They are 44 points behind ….they managed. To cut the lead by 2 points…
woopie…..what a spectacular Saturday night game…..

Q. If Clarko is there watching, hopefully for fun…but l wonder if he’s looking at someone….

This commentary team is taking the p$$#%. … well done they have won the quarter….
who gives a &&$#@ . They are 44 points behind ….they managed. To cut the lead by 2 points…
woopie…..what a spectacular Saturday night game…..
All you need is a Bruce comment of 'you just get the feeling, anything could happen here'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rory Laird would have to be one of the most underrated players in the game. One of the best two way runners in the comp, rarely plays a bad game 200 games and 2 x All Aus. He is so tough and uncompromising. Love the way he goes about it.

Rory Laird would have to be one of the most underrated players in the game. One of the best two way runners in the comp, rarely plays a bad game 200 games and 2 x All Aus. He is so tough and uncompromising. Love the way he goes about it.
He's a gun. Great defensive mid and has been for as long as I can remember.

When is Wayne Milera OOC we could do with someone like him across half back, uses it so well.

I was astonished to read North and Richmond have played the same number of games there.
Yep, I had to double check it when I first saw it. It seemed like the OP had missed the games when KP was called Shell/Skilled Stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back