VFL The North VFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Finishing the main difference today.

Sleevo, Drury and Maley were solid-to-good. Harvey was ok, but his finishing was off. Phillips was ok, but should be doing better.

Maley (rucked most of the game against a genuine afl ruck in Reeves (13cm taller) and managed to win 19 hitouts with 6 tackles. Total hitouts were 40-31 in BH's favour.

1721457769334.png

Not much to get excited about.

Stephenson, Lazz, Drury about the only ones with pass marks.

Greenwood been okay, but the game has passed him by, he is so bloody slow.
Finbar rucked for close to 3 quarters, for his first time and the conditions I think he did pretty well. Looked cooked towards the end but that's to be expected. Will be good for his development.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched most of it.

Goad and Payne should be playing local footy right now. I bet you anything Lynch would like to drop them.
I swear the only way Goad is getting this little of the ball is because he is actively trying to. I almost hope that is whats going on.

Watched most of it.

Goad and Payne should be playing local footy right now. I bet you anything Lynch would like to drop them.
I swear the only way Goad is getting this little of the ball is because he is actively trying to. I almost hope that is whats going on.
Ok they may not be up to it but they will be both carried just like Rawlings and McDonald have been.

The following should be pissed right off at seasons end as they are waste of time & space list cloggers .
Cat Stephenson. (Scared of his own shadow)
Biggie (clueless)
Greenwood (running on the spot -done)
Lazzaro (not going to make it. VFL only )
Harvey (not going to make it. One paced & that’s slow)
Maley (backyard suburban footballer)
Sellers (you can tell your children you played 2 more AFL game more than me)
Curtis Taylor (Love island awaits )
I think Harvey and Maley deserve better than this, the others can F off.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL The North VFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back