The off topic thread 5.0

Remove this Banner Ad

There are no German troops in Ukraine, this is nonsense.

Who do you think is training the Ukrainians to use that long list of sophisticated German supplied weapons, at a cost of €280 million? Pastry chefs maybe.

I find it strange that we are closer to the brink of nuclear war than we've been since the Cuban missile crisis and the headlines are Rupert Murdoch getting married again and a woman who got a burnt vag getting laser treatment.

Who do you think is training the Ukrainians to use that long list of sophisticated German supplied weapons, at a cost of €280 million? Pastry chefs maybe.

I find it strange that we are closer to the brink of nuclear war than we've been since the Cuban missile crisis and the headlines are Rupert Murdoch getting married again and a woman who got a burnt vag getting laser treatment.
So the Germans are also bombing Gaza? Same logic isn’t it?

Watched the super over. USA scored 18 runs and I think 8 of them were extras, including a wide delivery that went through to the keeper and somehow the USA scored 3 runs from. 😂

Considering the history of Pakistani cricket I'd imagine the will be a thorough investigation into betting patterns on this one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back