The off topic thread 6.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Sure if you think the Obamas shared the presidency.

Not quite sure what you mean?

She did a lot of work as First Lady. Does that mean she shared the presidency?

You have to start eroding their power at some point.

We've seen it over here.

Major Parties primary votes are dropping.

How many Teal and Independents do we now have because people decided the duopoly doesn't work for them?
US politics is a different kettle of fish with such a huge population. There’s far too many rusted on individuals to change it but I agree it has to start somewhere. We won’t see a change in our lifetime.

I didn't suggest they were?
Fair. Reading back I see I made an error.
Didn't Obama get quite involved while her husband was President? Not sure she's any less experienced than Trump was.
I misread was for is.

many people dont actually want politics, they want entertainment. the trump thing looked like a superbowl half time show. albeit from about 1998, but still. no one's talking about the politics, it's about the hulkster ripping off his shirt brother.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doubt the US will follow this. We should and UEFA should now banish Israel from competitions..

The court said Israel had no right to sovereignty in the territories, was violating international laws against acquiring territory by force and was impeding Palestinians’ right to self-determination. It said other nations were obliged not to “render aid or assistance in maintaining” Israel’s presence in the territories.

Doubt the US will follow this. We should and UEFA should now banish Israel from competitions..
Correct. The US only cares about international law when it suits them.

Sadly though I have little hope that anything meaningful will change from these ICJ rulings. They’ve just largely ignored it over many months now. Sickening.
Take it further. I have little hope conflict in the region will be resolved in my lifetime or many after that.
There has been fighting and conflict in the holy land for millennia.

Remove this Banner Ad

The off topic thread 6.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back