The off topic thread 6.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Frank Bunn

Just in case you missed it again. Considering you were able to reply 5 hours later to a different post.

I did reply but it was deleted. What I said was not meant to be taken literally. My point was that I'm happy to engage with good faith different opinions to mine but I'm not going to respond to every stupid gotcha post.

I did reply but it was deleted. What I said was not meant to be taken literally. My point was that I'm happy to engage with good faith different opinions to mine but I'm not going to respond to every stupid gotcha post.

"Stupid gotcha" - you mean pointing out the flaws and idiocy in almost everything you say?

I noticed that you did a disagree on @Bostonian's post but didn't reply to it. Did you have something to say?
I don't think anyone replies to even 25% of the comments they react to.

A perfect example of a stupid gotcha right there.

I noticed that you did a disagree on Bostonian's post but didn't reply to it. Did you have something to say?

Do you know what a "gotcha" is?

Yes, what I had to say was: I disagree with your post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Break dancing has to be the silliest event ever to make the Olympics. It looks like two toddlers having tantrums to music.

The rock climbing was awesome though, both the sprints and the general category.

It has been great to see athletes from countries who don't usually do well getting medals. Letsile Tebogo from Botswana won the 200m to become the first African gold medallist in that event. A Pakistani won the javelin with an Indian second and a Grenadian in bronze.

Why do you bother posting obvious false information? So boring, regurgitating muck rag information that is made up. Just go away. As for the Seine, it could be used for such but given that it's 50% H2O and 50% Nitrogen, bit difficult to use. Not surprising that someone who thinks everything is woke wouldn't care about the environment and call cleaning a river a vanity project. Maybe we should switch the pipes in your house and see how you like shit spewing out the tap.
Imagine if Melbourne ever tried for the Olympics, no country would ever seriously consider the bid in case some idiot in a Labor government cancelled the bid half way through because to clean up the Yarra would cost more than building 1 million affordable homes.

Remove this Banner Ad

The off topic thread 6.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back