The off topic thread 6.0

Remove this Banner Ad

I think they wanted Lawson or Antonelli but couldn't get either, so stuck between a rock and a hard place really.
One of the big problems with Sargeant was the money he was costing in damages - is sticking a rookie in really going to help that?

Must be why Democrats are crying all over social media.

Are they? I doubt any Democrats are particularly concerned with RFKs movements given the current momentum and direction of polling swinging Harris' way.

If anything, it's been Trump and the Republicans crying once the bubble popped on their delusion that RFK was going to be taking votes from the Democrats because of his surname.

We're talking miniscule numbers either way though, RFK was a non-entity in the polls, and him teaming up with Trump/Vance does nothing to dull the 'weird' tag that is following their campaign like a bad smell.

Sounds like regardless of who wins the US election, the border wall will be built. Wonder what other Trump policies she will try to use as part of her 'campaign'.
Who's she? At least use Harris' name in your post or it comes off really poorly.

Who's she? At least use Harris' name in your post or it comes off really poorly.
Come on. Bosto probably likes the guessing game.
Who's he talking about, spin the wheel and find out!

Sounds like regardless of who wins the US election, the border wall will be built. Wonder what other Trump policies she will try to use as part of her 'campaign'.
Are you talking about Harris' promise to reintroduce the bipartisan border security bill that Republicans rejected at the start of the year (at the behest of Trump) and Trump described as "this horrible open borders betrayal of America".

I don't think that can really be described as a Trump policy.

Are you talking about Harris' promise to reintroduce the bipartisan border security bill that Republicans rejected at the start of the year (at the behest of Trump) and Trump described as "this horrible open borders betrayal of America".

I don't think that can really be described as a Trump policy.
It is yet another Harris flip flop. The border wall would be described by most as a Trump Policy. With pride by Republicans and in campaign advertising by Democrats.

Haha hahaha there are two candidates ffs with different genders. ****ing spare me.

Weird you didn't just refer to Trump as 'him' then. Just comes across as incredibly misogynistic and you're doubling down on it. Pretty pathetic and dismissive.

It is yet another Harris flip flop. The border wall would be described by most as a Trump Policy. With pride by Republicans and in campaign advertising by Democrats.
Harris supported the bill back in January, as did most Republicans until Trump decided it wouldn't be good for his campaign.

The border wall was a pretty insignificant aspect of a fairly extensive bill.

But I guess you've got to try and take your wins where you can get them at the moment as they're few and far between on the Trump campaign.

Spare me the fake outrage

Fake?

You're becoming more and more of a Trumpian and it's really quite disgusting to see. The only one being 'fake' is you in claiming that you weren't a Trump supporter while peddling your love of an anti-vax kook in RFK Jr and now that he's thrown his support behind Trump you're happy to hitch on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are they? I doubt any Democrats are particularly concerned with RFKs movements given the current momentum and direction of polling swinging Harris' way.

If anything, it's been Trump and the Republicans crying once the bubble popped on their delusion that RFK was going to be taking votes from the Democrats because of his surname.

We're talking miniscule numbers either way though, RFK was a non-entity in the polls, and him teaming up with Trump/Vance does nothing to dull the 'weird' tag that is following their campaign like a bad smell.
They are so lacking in concern the democratic Party have been suing him in every state to keep him off the ballot. The party of democracy tried that with other political opponents like Trump of course but he had sufficient funds to fight it off quickly.

We are not talking about miniscule numbers, that is cope. Besides, the swing states are usually won by slim margins and that's all will be needed.

The weird tag like the positive polling has died off pretty quickly given all of Waltz lying and Harris bizarre self destructive economic policies. If Harris ever fronts for an interview or debate you will see why Democrats are so nervous.

20240828_065150.jpg

20240828_065001.jpg

Attachments

• 20240828_065001.jpg
    20240828_065001.jpg
    868.8 KB · Views: 1
Fake?

You're becoming more and more of a Trumpian and it's really quite disgusting to see. The only one being 'fake' is you in claiming that you weren't a Trump supporter while peddling your love of an anti-vax kook in RFK Jr and now that he's thrown his support behind Trump you're happy to hitch on.
I'm not a Trump fan, I'm more libertarian than anything which is why I despise both Democrats and Republicans but Trump is the lesser of two evils at this point.

If you had to agree with every policy or view to support or like someone then nobody would be elected. Kennedy is a great name in America politics and slander won't change that. There is a lot of good that he can do under Trump because leslts face it, he'll be delegating most of it haha

CNN interview with Harris and Walz this Thursday should be pretty significant. It's one line of attack that I don't think is costing them any votes but wasn't going away.
That's sure to be hard hitting. Will be surprised if she gets through it unscathed. Can't she handle a softball interview on her own?

I'm not a Trump fan, I'm more libertarian than anything which is why I despise both Democrats and Republicans but Trump is the lesser of two evils at this point.

If you had to agree with every policy or view to support or like someone then nobody would be elected. Kennedy is a great name in America politics and slander won't change that. There is a lot of good that he can do under Trump because leslts face it, he'll be delegating most of it haha
Oh he's a great name is he? So given the Kennedy clan think he's a weird ****stick holds a lot of weight with you then.

They are so lacking in concern the democratic Party have been suing him in every state to keep him off the ballot. The party of democracy tried that with other political opponents like Trump of course but he had sufficient funds to fight it off quickly.

We are not talking about miniscule numbers, that is cope. Besides, the swing states are usually won by slim margins and that's all will be needed.

The weird tag like the positive polling has died off pretty quickly given all of Waltz lying and Harris bizarre self destructive economic policies. If Harris ever fronts for an interview or debate you will see why Democrats are so nervous.

View attachment 2094666

View attachment 2094668
Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

When you're a maths geek who loves graphs but have SFA interest in politics and have NFI what this shit means

Oh he's a great name is he? So given the Kennedy clan think he's a weird ****stick holds a lot of weight with you then.
I don't know anything about the other Kennedys to comment nor do I rely on others opinions to form judgements about people.

I don't know anything about the other Kennedys to comment nor do I rely on others opinions to form judgements about people.
Oh OK so his Kennedy name matters more than theirs if it suits your narrative. Got it.

Oh OK so his Kennedy name matters more than theirs if it suits your narrative. Got it.
You seem really upset by this. Like a dog with a bone. His surname means no more or less than the others. I can't comment on the others as I know nothing about them. You are the one with the narrative friend.

You seem really upset by this. Like a dog with a bone. His surname means no more or less than the others. I can't comment on the others as I know nothing about them. You are the one with the narrative friend.
You're the one who said the Kennedy name is a great name ffs. I'm upset by you being so disingenuous. It's really quite pathetic.

You're the one who said the Kennedy name is a great name ffs. I'm upset by you being so disingenuous. It's really quite pathetic.
I didn't think the Kennedy name being a great one in US politics was disputable.

How am I being disingenuous? One day a non foreign interventionist, strong willed, small government fiscal conservative who cares more about people than power will run for office and I will have someone to vote for.

Until that happens I prefer politicians who have a few policies that I like or are the lesser of two evils.

Remove this Banner Ad

The off topic thread 6.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back