The off topic thread 6.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Quoted from the Age…

“In a hypothetical head-to-head match-up, Harris and Trump were tied with 44 per cent support each in a July 15-16 Reuters/Ipsos poll, conducted immediately after the assassination attempt against Trump.”

Bookies disagree with you. Trump is a heavy fav, Harris very much into second fav but miles off.

If you think about it, why should she go in now? She can wait 4 years, have a full run at it and won't have to go up against one of the most dangerous/volatile candidates the country has ever seen. He's vitriolic, doesn't respect women etc etc.

There is very little incentive for her to pick up the pieces and go up against him this late in the piece.
Harris into $3 now.

She was $3 last week before he'd stepped down. She's come in 10c...

Ok, I had no idea what the odds were but from your wording it sounded like she was much further out. $3 is not exactly 'miles off'.

And it's official.

This should have always been the plan, and it should have been confirmed halfway through his term, but better late than never I suppose.

As expected, Trump and the Republican Party are handling this news with all the grace and humility of a 5 year old.

Would’ve thought the retirement of a President after 5 decades of public service would have called for a moment of decency and respect before getting back to campaigning but I guess that’s where the Republican Party / Trump Cult are at right now.

F1ED0947-DC79-40C8-A75B-4E043684B3BD.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trust him SM he's had 20 years of watching Carlton at $3 odds. #sorrynotsorry
what should we call me jim carrey GIF

RPCB I finished The Last Of Us: Left Behind yesterday. That final sequence in the snow just before you go to see Joel again was brutal. It was the hardest part of any LOU (1 & 2) I reckon I have experienced. I had to use cheatst to complete.

Had 1 bullet in the pistol and only 9 arrows. It was so bloody hard!

RPCB I finished The Last Of Us: Left Behind yesterday. That final sequence in the snow just before you go to see Joel again was brutal. It was the hardest part of any LOU (1 & 2) I reckon I have experienced. I had to use cheatst to complete.

Had 1 bullet in the pistol and only 9 arrows. It was so bloody hard!

Never be ashamed to lower the difficulty in games mate. But yes, really brutal. These games are so, so good and the TV show is done incredibly well. Can’t wait for Season 2, which I read has recently started filming.

Never be ashamed to lower the difficulty in games mate. But yes, really brutal. These games are so, so good and the TV show is done incredibly well. Can’t wait for Season 2, which I read has recently started filming.
Haha I considered it but then thought why not use the cheats and have some fun. Was running around just using exploding arrows which was a lot of fun haha

Oh that's fab!

This should have always been the plan, and it should have been confirmed halfway through his term, but better late than never I suppose.

As expected, Trump and the Republican Party are handling this news with all the grace and humility of a 5 year old.

Would’ve thought the retirement of a President after 5 decades of public service would have called for a moment of decency and respect before getting back to campaigning but I guess that’s where the Republican Party / Trump Cult are at right now.

View attachment 2055223
5 decades of filling his own coffers with 20 shell companies

Remove this Banner Ad

The off topic thread 6.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back