The off topic thread 6.0

Remove this Banner Ad

But they're not participating in an active war zone. The war zone is in Palestinian territory, not Tel Aviv.

The warzone stretches all throughout the region.

It's in Iran, it's in Lebanon, it's in Israel.

"WASHINGTON, Oct 15 (Reuters) - The Pentagon has deployed two aircraft carriers -- and their supporting ships -- to the eastern Mediterranean since the attacks on Israel.
The ships are meant as a deterrent to ensure the conflict does not expand, but bring a significant amount of power to a region that already hosts a number of U.S. military ships, planes and troops."

They are there in the air and the water.
You don't seem to understand how air and sea forces work.

They were helping take down what Iran was firing at Israel.

Bostonian, why are you so desperate to show up Harris?

She's doing god's work by campaigning for US President and by extension helping avoid a genuine POS to again reign over one of the largest economies in the world.

Trump is an oxygen thief.
He can't accept defeat.
He's a misogynist.
He has blood on his hands over January 6.

But most of all he's a convicted felon.

Bostonian, why are you so desperate to show up Harris?

She's doing god's work by campaigning for US President and by extension helping avoid a genuine POS to again reign over one of the largest economies in the world.

Trump is an oxygen thief.
He can't accept defeat.
He's a misogynist.
He has blood on his hands over January 6.

But most of all he's a convicted felon.

I'm for the Libertarian Candidate.

Why are you shilling for the Democrats dumb as **** puppet?

The warzone stretches all throughout the region.

It's in Iran, it's in Lebanon, it's in Israel.

"WASHINGTON, Oct 15 (Reuters) - The Pentagon has deployed two aircraft carriers -- and their supporting ships -- to the eastern Mediterranean since the attacks on Israel.
The ships are meant as a deterrent to ensure the conflict does not expand, but bring a significant amount of power to a region that already hosts a number of U.S. military ships, planes and troops."

They are there in the air and the water.
You don't seem to understand how air and sea forces work.

They were helping take down what Iran was firing at Israel.
Ok buddy. Stretching the truth just a touch... Actually more than a touch. Only gumby or Mr stretch can get that far

CNN :poo:

The same MSM that aired the Harris interview as "live" but edited the 44 minute interview down to 18 minutes to run cover for the Democrats by editing out all of the stuff that made her look dumb af.
Ah yes. The typical post of someone who genuinely has no clue when they start ranting about the MSM are denying anything on them unless it suits their agenda.

I am for anyone except Trump. It's not a hard concept.
In this election that is VP Harris.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2% of all votes is hardly many.

The Dems are always crying about anyone voting for the Greens is spoiling their vote. Get very antsy over it.

Kind of like how they get antsy when ever a black person dares not vote Democrat.

Seems like a vote for the Greens is a great option to keep those corrupt shit lords in check wouldn't you think?

The Dems are always crying about anyone voting for the Greens is spoiling their vote. Get very antsy over it.

Kind of like how they get antsy when ever a black person dares not vote Democrat.

Seems like a vote for the Greens is a great option to keep those corrupt shit lords in check wouldn't you think?
i mean it hardly matters since we cant vote

Good point.

There's an irony in seeing plenty of people who cheer lead for the likes of the teals out here shitting on any suggestions of voting other parties in the US elections.

Maybe there's just a bunch of Liberal and Labor stooges in here too.
maybe it doesnt actually matter that much

Do all "libertarian" supporters refuse to criticise Trump, and go out of their way to criticise anyone that has a go at him?

If I didn't know better I would think "libertarian" supporters and Trump supporters are one and the same.

Not personal. Anyone who complains about the system then goes and supports the system is brain dead and weak as piss.
You're special.

You get that I have objectively no say in what happens right?
I literally cannot support or not support anything they do.

I just detest Trump. That's it.

Do all "libertarian" supporters refuse to criticise Trump, and go out of their way to criticise anyone that has a go at him?

If I didn't know better I would think "libertarian" supporters and Trump supporters are one and the same.

You don't know any better.

Trump spoke at a Libertarian event and was booed.

They also booed Kamala.

Not if it would help Trump win the electoral college, I would have thought that was pretty evident.

Remove this Banner Ad

The off topic thread 6.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back