The off topic thread 6.0

Remove this Banner Ad

You don't know any better.

Trump spoke at a Libertarian event and was booed.

They also booed Kamala.

I did see libertarian "event". I liked the motion that was put that Donald Trump can go and **** himself". It seemed like a blast.

I should have differentiated between real libertarians and ones that pretend to be libertarian because it's less embarrassing than calling yourself a Trump supporter.

Sorry.

Not if it would help Trump win the electoral college, I would have thought that was pretty evident.

It's evident that that is a stupid way to vote.

Reminiscent of how black Americans slavishly vote for the Democrats even though their votes get them nothing.

If the Greens have policies that people like better than the Democrats then they should vote for them. They should not care one bit if their votes means a party they don't support gets voted in.

I did see libertarian "event". I liked the motion that was put that Donald Trump can go and **** himself". It seemed like a blast.

I should have differentiated between real libertarians and ones that pretend to be libertarian because it's less embarrassing than calling yourself a Trump supporter.

Sorry.

I don't see anyone embarrassed to be a Trump supporter. Seems these people are very open about their following him.

Nobody is pretending, you're just making shit up.

I don't see anyone embarrassed to be a Trump supporter. Seems these people are very open about their following him.

Nobody is pretending, you're just making shit up.
Shouldn't bother you. You're a "libertarian" apparently. :D:D:D

It's evident that that is a stupid way to vote.

Reminiscent of how black Americans slavishly vote for the Democrats even though their votes get them nothing.

If the Greens have policies that people like better than the Democrats then they should vote for them. They should not care one bit if their votes means a party they don't support gets voted in.
If you don't want Trump in charge, or Harris in charge I would say the only sensible thing to do is vote for their opponent. If you're not in a swing state, the next yeah voting for a third party isn't likely to cost anyone.

I wonder why the "libertarian" candidate has endorsed Trump and is trying to get his name off the ballots?

CNN :poo:

The same MSM that aired the Harris interview as "live" but edited the 44 minute interview down to 18 minutes to run cover for the Democrats by editing out all of the stuff that made her look dumb af.
Which fact have they checked incorrectly?

Eating dogs?
Post birth abortion?
Tariffs won't increase prices?
Abdul from the Taliban?

If you constantly lie, you'll be fact checked more than if you don't.

I'm for anything that's not the major corrupt duopoly.

Leave that to the brainless sheep like you.
Ah yes I'm a sheep. Haven't heard that one before. Which conspiracy are you going to start out on next

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you don't want Trump in charge, or Harris in charge I would say the only sensible thing to do is vote for their opponent. If you're not in a swing state, the next yeah voting for a third party isn't likely to cost anyone.

I wonder why the "libertarian" candidate has endorsed Trump and is trying to get his name off the ballots?

I want Gary Gensler gone.

Utterly corrupt puppet of a couple of lying corrupt dogs in Elizabeth Warren and Maxine Waters.

The Libertarian candidate is Chase Oliver.

Where has he endorsed Trump.

Can you provide a link to him doing this as well as where he is trying to get his name off the ballots?

And when you lie and don't get fact checked at all then the bias is there for all to see.
Which lie are you referring to?

Do you think Trump told any lies that weren't fact checked?

Are you equally as bothered with them?

I want Gary Gensler gone.

Utterly corrupt puppet of a couple of lying corrupt dogs in Elizabeth Warren and Maxine Waters.

The Libertarian candidate is Chase Oliver.

Where has he endorsed Trump.

Can you provide a link to him doing this as well as where he is trying to get his name off the ballots?

I stand corrected.

Damn, you don't know shit about politics.
Or, you are totally delusional and have drank too much of the koolaid. From the majority of posts in this forum, I think they would agree with me. For starters I'm not abusing anyone like you are and I'm not stumping for Trump while pretending to be a "libertarian" and trying to make it sound like they're not unabashed loons.

Which lie are you referring to?

Do you think Trump told any lies that weren't fact checked?

Are you equally as bothered with them?

They both lie. They are both corrupt.

I think Trump lied and was fact checked. I think Harris lied and wasn't.

She lied about there being no active troops in warzones. There are.

So she lied.

Or, you are totally delusional and have drank too much of the koolaid. From the majority of posts in this forum, I think they would agree with me. For starters I'm not abusing anyone like you are and I'm not stumping for Trump while pretending to be a "libertarian" and trying to make it sound like they're not unabashed loons.

I'm stumping for who can get rid of Gary Gensler.

So I'm focusing on corrupt politicians and their policies.

You're circle jerking over a personality.

I'm stumping for who can get rid of Gary Gensler.

So I'm focusing on corrupt politicians and their policies.

You're circle jerking over a personality.
Is this because he doesn't like your silly NFTs? The things that have basically disappeared because they were a giant ponzi scheme.

Libertarians are for basically doing **** all in terms of government. Yeah that sounds ideal. Unfettered capitalism has always worked well.

Did you know that one of teh previous candidates to run as Presidential candidate for the Libertarians thinks that tax law doesn't apply to people? I bet you're one of those soverign citizens as well then.

They both lie. They are both corrupt.

I think Trump lied and was fact checked. I think Harris lied and wasn't.

She lied about there being no active troops in warzones. There are.

So she lied.
So one comment that you've interpreted as a lie and you've gone off on one.

Compared to 30+ lies from Trump, most of which weren't fact checked and you haven't mentioned it.

It's a bit of a pattern and I can't quite work out why people that claim to be neutral seem to focus only on what Harris is doing wrong. And why so seem to spout Trump propaganda, not libertarian propaganda or green propaganda.

Go figure. Would rather people are honest.

Still think the libertarian convention would be a blast, suspect not too many of them would be pimping for Trump.

Is this because he doesn't like your silly NFTs? The things that have basically disappeared because they were a giant ponzi scheme.

Libertarians are for basically doing **** all in terms of government. Yeah that sounds ideal. Unfettered capitalism has always worked well.

Did you know that one of teh previous candidates to run as Presidential candidate for the Libertarians thinks that tax law doesn't apply to people? I bet you're one of those soverign citizens as well then.

It's because he's a corrupt sack of shit.

As always you talk garbage without seeming to know anything about what you're talking about.

Libertarians are about smaller Government.

Not big bloated corrupt Governments.

So you don't think you're over taxed?

You don't think Governments overreach into people's personal lives?

So one comment that you've interpreted as a lie and you've gone off on one.

Compared to 30+ lies from Trump, most of which weren't fact checked and you haven't mentioned it.

It's a bit of a pattern and I can't quite work out why people that claim to be neutral seem to focus only on what Harris is doing wrong. And why so seem to spout Trump propaganda, not libertarian propaganda or green propaganda.

Go figure. Would rather people are honest.

Still think the libertarian convention would be a blast, suspect not too many of them would be pimping for Trump.

And they never fact checked her on her lie about about unemployment rates.

I am honest. I want the campaigner that is Gary Gensler gone.

That can only be achieved with the Democrats being removed.

You're into the cult of personality crap, not me.

Look at all the people in this thread with TDS.

Remove this Banner Ad

The off topic thread 6.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back