The off topic thread 6.0

Remove this Banner Ad

And they never fact checked her on her lie about about unemployment rates.

I am honest. I want the campaigner that is Gary Gensler gone.

That can only be achieved with the Democrats being removed.

You're into the cult of personality crap, not me.

Look at all the people in this thread with TDS.

Cult of personality crap?

Another thing I've noticed with people that pretend not to be Trump supporters is that to a person they're quick to accuse others of not being capable of independent thought, or exercising judgement. It's Maga 101. You'll be spouting fake news next (oh, you already did with the CNN fact checks).

No comments on any of Trumps lies? I see you're still not ready to question any of those.

Cult of personality crap?

Another thing I've noticed with people that pretend not to be Trump supporters is that to a person they're quick to accuse others of not being capable of independent thought, or exercising judgement. It's Maga 101. You'll be spouting fake news next (oh, you already did with the CNN fact checks).

No comments on any of Trumps lies? I see you're still not ready to question any of those.

I literally said Trump lied.

Another thing I've noticed with people with TDS is they will overlook things and then say "no comments on any of Trump lies/".

So lets look at the bit you ignored...

They both lie. They are both corrupt.

I think Trump lied and was fact checked. I think Harris lied and wasn't.

Looks like the lying was acknowledged.

Looks a lot like only Trumps lies were fact checked, Harris lies were not.

No problem with that?

We shouldn't really be surprised that someone that lies more 30 times in 42 (I think) minutes of speaking gets called out for it.

Lie less, get fact checked less.

Harris has been fact checked on a number of statements she made. Not during the debate but she didn't say anything as demonstrably ridiculous as "they're eating the dogs" or "post birth abortions".

I've linked the post debate fact check from CNN which you claim to be fake news (TM MAGA). Here's CBS.

Not good reading.

Last edited:

We shouldn't really be surprised that someone that lies more 30 times in 42 (I think) minutes of speaking gets called out for it.

Harris has been fact checked on a number of statements she made. Not during the debate but she didn't say anything as demonstrably ridiculous as "they're eating the dogs" or "post birth abortions".

I've linked the post debate fact check from CNN which you claim to be fake news (TM MAGA). Here's CBS.

Not good reading.

I read the CBS article.

They didn't mention once Harris false claims about OS services and Unemployment. You don't find that strange?

Seems you're advocating for one politician to be fact checked and another to be not fact checked?

Trump does lie, but Harris is also the kind of politician that will do anything to climb up the ladder.

She'll back flip like an Olympic gymnast to move up the ladder.

Why wouldn't you fact check a charlatan like that ?

Trump does lie, but Harris is also the kind of politician that will do anything to climb up the ladder.

If you can’t tell the difference between Trump and every previous Democratic and Republicans candidate then you are either a hard full on Trump acolyte or ..to use your favoured term..dumb…or both.

If you can’t tell the difference between Trump and every previous Democratic and Republicans candidate then you are either a hard full on Trump acolyte or ..to use your favoured term..dumb…or both.

I can tell the difference.

One is a lose cannon.

The others are complicit corrupt politicians that will do anything they can to keep that corrupt system and themselves in power.

Or are you going to say one is bad and the others were perfectly fine?

And hilarious you think Trump is worse than some of the previous Democrat politicians.

I read the CBS article.

They didn't mention once Harris false claims about OS services and Unemployment. You don't find that strange?

No.

Seems you're advocating for one politician to be fact checked and another to be not fact checked?

Don't be silly.

Please don't go there, it's prety disgusting and again, right from the MAGA playbook.

If you think she's said something incorrect or false, why dont you detail it rather than go down a MAGA debate is rigged rabbit hole.

We've already seen you criticise her for one lie that hasn't necessarily been a lie.

And why don't you put equal energy into at least 30 Trump lies during the debate that weren't fact checked?

It's pretty transparent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What else would you call people obsessed with everything Trump says and does?

Weirdos? Losers? Dickheads?
I'd call them people that are concerned with the potential impact of a Trump win.

I guess some MAGA supporters would call them weirdos, losers or dickheads. But I forgot, you're a libertarian, ha ha ha.

So no fact checking of Harris.

Seems a common theme in everything you're posting.
Twitter search, debate and fact checking. I havent actually do any fact checking myself.

Maybe Trump just lied more than Harris last night, it certainly seemed that way to me. But there may well be alternative sites with a different perspective on things. I'm sure you're capable of providing a link if there are.

Perhaps you would have just preferred that Trump was able to rant about Haitians eating dogs and post birth abortions without any comeback.

How convenient. Put that down as a biased media outlet then
Don't be silly.

Hardly silly when you don't seem to have a single issue with Harris not being fact checked. You do understand the concept of a level playing field don't you?

Please don't go there, it's prety disgusting and again, right from the MAGA playbook.

Go where? Pointing out that she was all for banning fracking but as soon as she got the VP gig she back flipped instantly?

Did you miss that?

If you think she's said something incorrect or false, why dont you detail it rather than go down a MAGA debate is rigged rabbit hole.

I literally already did that. Some people got their knickers in a twist when it was pointed out.

I never said it was rigged. It was biased though.

Or are you saying there is no bias in the MSM?

We've already seen you criticise her for one lie that hasn't necessarily been a lie.

And why don't you put equal energy into at least 30 Trump lies during the debate that weren't fact checked?

It's pretty transparent.

I've said negative things about Trump in this back to back with you.

Not once have you said anything negative about Harris.

So you want someone held to a standard you yourself won't adhere too?

I'd call them people that are concerned with the potential impact of a Trump win.

I guess some MAGA supporters would call them weirdos, losers or dickheads. But I forgot, you're a libertarian, ha ha ha.

I've told you why I want the Republicans to win.

Nothing to do with MAGA.

All to do with corrupt Democrats like Warren, Waters and Gensler.

So who do you vote for so we can laugh at you?

How convenient. Put that down as a biased media outlet then

MAGA conspiracy theory. I don't find it strange because I don't know if what she said was true or not. If it was I wouldnt expect it to be highlighted on a fact check.

You could always provide some detail.

Hardly silly when you don't seem to have a single issue with Harris not being fact checked. You do understand the concept of a level playing field don't you?

Perhaps she wasn't lying through the whole debate like Trump was.

Go where? Pointing out that she was all for banning fracking but as soon as she got the VP gig she back flipped instantly?

Did you miss that?
No, but I don't particularly care.

Trump said he would support the Florida abortion Bill and then said he wouldn't in the same day. And used to be a registered Democrat. Vance said Trump was Americas Hitler, and now kisses his arse every day.

Yet you're not equally as outraged about them as Harris who has been consistent on the fracking issue for 4 years. I wonder why.

And again, this is straight out of the MAGA playbook. Is there a WhatsApp group or something, because the message is so consistent between Trump supporters and definitely not Trump supporters we support someone else for sure. Believe me

I literally already did that. Some people got their knickers in a twist when it was pointed out.

I never said it was rigged. It was biased though.

Or are you saying there is no bias in the MSM?

Do you think that CNN and CBS are deliberately not reporting things that could be negative to Harris?

There's bias in the media (right and left wing) but if you're claiming some sort of conspiracy on fact checking last night a today you're totally off your head.

Trump got fact checked last night because he said dumb as **** stuff, that he has been repeating for weeks and can easily be proven to be lies. He also told a number of other lies (many more than Harris) that weren't fact checked on the night.

No surprise that you're focusing only on Harris.

I've said negative things about Trump in this back to back with you.

Not once have you said anything negative about Harris.

So you want someone held to a standard you yourself won't adhere too?

My standard is that if youre supporting one side, and you're focusing all of your rage and criticism on the other side you should be honest about it.

I have no allegiance to the Democrats, but I'll make no secret that I want them to win this election. I'm not hiding anything, not sure you can say the same.

I've told you why I want the Republicans to win.

Nothing to do with MAGA.

All to do with corrupt Democrats like Warren, Waters and Gensler.

So who do you vote for so we can laugh at you?
I'm an Australian. I'm not voting for anyone.

Laugh away. Weird, but laugh away.

You know that doesn't make these issues go away, right?
Yes, but it also means everyone here goes back to not talking about it incessantly.

The amount of political chat in this thread has obviously gone through the roof in recent times. That will fall away once it's over.

Yes, but it also means everyone here goes back to not talking about it incessantly.

The amount of political chat in this thread has obviously gone through the roof in recent times. That will fall away once it's over.

Yeah dunno if out of sight out of mind is the desired outcome, the better outcome would be people not having ****ed up views.

Not good reading.
That's 1 lie per 84 seconds. That's actually impressive

Remove this Banner Ad

The off topic thread 6.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back