The off topic thread 6.0

Remove this Banner Ad

MAGA conspiracy theory. I don't find it strange because I don't know if what she said was true or not. If it was I wouldnt expect it to be highlighted on a fact check.

You could always provide some detail.

Haha so because you don't know if something is true or not it shouldn't be fact checked.

People who keep spouting MAGA conspiracy theory sound just like the cookers they apparently don't like.

Perhaps she wasn't lying through the whole debate like Trump was.

Lying is lying. It all should be called out shouldn't it?

No, but I don't particularly care.

Trump said he would support the Florida abortion Bill and then said he wouldn't in the same day. And used to be a registered Democrat. Vance said Trump was Americas Hitler, and now kisses his arse every day.

Yet you're not equally as outraged about them as Harris who has been consistent on the fracking issue for 4 years. I wonder why.

And again, this is straight out of the MAGA playbook. Is there a WhatsApp group or something, because the message is so consistent between Trump supporters and definitely not Trump supporters we support someone else for sure. Believe me

I'm not outraged. My view is all politicians are lying corrupt sacks of shit at the end of the day.

Especially the majors who have the most power and money behind them.

And there's your cooker obsessed with MAGA mentality coming out again.
Do you think that CNN and CBS are deliberately not reporting things that could be negative to Harris?

Absolutely. That was seen in the recent "live" interview with CNN. They edited the shit out of that "live" interview.

Do you think Fox deliberately doesn't report some things that could be negative to Trump?

Of course they do.

They all do it.

There's bias in the media (right and left wing) but if you're claiming some sort of conspiracy on fact checking last night a today you're totally off your head.

It's not a conspiracy. It's a bias. There was a bias in the debate.

Trump got fact checked last night because he said dumb as **** stuff, that he has been repeating for weeks and can easily be proven to be lies. He also told a number of other lies (many more than Harris) that weren't fact checked on the night.

No surprise that you're focusing only on Harris.

I'm focusing on the oddity that one candidate was fact checked and the other wasn't.

That Trump was fact checked isn't surprising at all.

It was was their job to do it.

That they didn't fact check Harris shows they were not doing their job when it came to her.

So when you only focus on Trump that's ok?

My standard is that if youre supporting one side, and you're focusing all of your rage and criticism on the other side you should be honest about it.

I am honest. I told you multiple times now why I want the Democrats defeated.

Has zero to do with Trump.

But you keep ignoring that so you can keep waffling on about MAGA.

I have no allegiance to the Democrats, but I'll make no secret that I want them to win this election. I'm not hiding anything, not sure you can say the same.

Once again. I've stated multiple times why I want the Republicans to win.

You just keep ignoring that. Maybe because you have no idea who the people I'm referencing are?

Yeah dunno if out of sight out of mind is the desired outcome, the better outcome would be people not having ****ed up views.
Yes but you're never going to convince people to change their views. You really think Bostonian is all of a sudden going to see your way of thinking? Or you, his? It will not happen.

It's arguing for arguments sake. We then go around and around disagreeing forever. It's utterly pointless.

Yes but you're never going to convince people to change their views. You really think Bostonian is all of a sudden going to see your way of thinking? Or you, his? It will not happen.

It's arguing for arguments sake. We then go around and around disagreeing forever. It's utterly pointless.

The issue is people don't read.

And what they read they apply their own warped filter to it.

I'm ok if Harris wins if she sides with the likes of Ritchie Torres on a specific issue.

Now I just typed:"I'm ok if Harris wins" (on a certain proviso).

Do you think they will read that and take it in?

I think discussions to expose the wild fringe views of some that post on here can be informative for people who think these people don't actually exist. I think the notion that 'well things will be better when people aren't talking about this stuff' doesn't really achieve anything other than this thread goes back to one post every three days.

The issue is people don't read.

And what they read they apply their own warped filter to it.

I'm ok if Harris wins if she sides with the likes of Ritchie Torres on a specific issue.

Now I just typed:"I'm ok if Harris wins" (on a certain proviso).

Do you think they will read that and take it in?
Well no because in just your previous post you said you want the Democrats defeated.

Well no because in just your previous post you said you want the Democrats defeated.

I do under the current status quo.

Harris is though far more likely to be malleable to working with Republicans on a specific issue than that corrupt old campaigner Biden and his cronies were.

At present though she has flip flopped so isn't the best option for sensible policy making in this regard.

Should she come out and match all the Republicans policies and support the bipartisan approach then I couldn't give two shits who wins.

I do under the current status quo.

Harris is though far more likely to be malleable to working with Republicans on a specific issue than that corrupt old campaigner Biden and his cronies were.

At present though she has flip flopped so isn't the best option for sensible policy making in this regard.

Should she come out and match all the Republicans policies and support the bipartisan approach then I couldn't give two shits who wins.

Well look at that, you're coming to a more moderate stand point on Harris. Got there in the end. Now we can all agree that she's the preferred candidate to Trump and be happy again. See Jatz?

Well look at that, you're coming to a more moderate stand point on Harris. Got there in the end. Now we can all agree that she's the preferred candidate to Trump and be happy again. See Jatz?

This was always my position.

At present, she's not the preferred candidate so long as she's a puppet to the Trad banking institutions and their minions.

I think discussions to expose the wild fringe views of some that post on here can be informative for people who think these people don't actually exist. I think the notion that 'well things will be better when people aren't talking about this stuff' doesn't really achieve anything other than this thread goes back to one post every three days.
There's a whole political sub board you'd have a field day in...

Any point you're trying to prove about 'these people actually exist' has been proven about 50 pages ago.

And you reckon you posting incessantly was the reason why? :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any point you're trying to prove about 'these people actually exist' has been proven about 50 pages ago.
You're right, this off topic thread is the wrong place for checks notes non football related discussion.

Worst cesspit on the site. Almost exclusively moderated by pissants you wouldn't have a drink with.

Has a worse moderation reputation than trigger happy bluebaggers board.

Worst cesspit on the site. Almost exclusively moderated by pissants you wouldn't have a drink with.

Has a worse moderation reputation than trigger happy bluebaggers board.
I despise our board for that. Absolute nanny state on that board.

I'm with you. Cats board has atrocious leadership. Think voicing that opinion privately in PM's has been responsible for my last 3 bans. Can't take feedback either.

Swans board too. You have an on topic (Swans-related) discussion and they move it to other threads where they feel the discussion is more relevant, so every discussion becomes disjointed and halted because posts go missing. It's weird.

I'm with you. Cats board has atrocious leadership. Think voicing that opinion privately in PM's has been responsible for my last 3 bans. Can't take feedback either.
C’mon, admit it, you enjoy getting banned from the Cats board. 😂

C’mon, admit it, you enjoy getting banned from the Cats board. 😂
Not now I don't day to day follow football. Would have very few places to post now.

Swans board too. You have an on topic (Swans-related) discussion and they move it to other threads where they feel the discussion is more relevant, so every discussion becomes disjointed and halted because posts go missing. It's weird.
Only club board to hide player threads in some dark corner and then wonder why discussions are all over the place.

I can tell the difference.

One is a lose cannon.

The others are complicit corrupt politicians that will do anything they can to keep that corrupt system and themselves in power.

Or are you going to say one is bad and the others were perfectly fine?

And hilarious you think Trump is worse than some of the previous Democrat politicians.
Yeah thought so. You are hard core Trump acolyte. Just admit it

I've told you why I want the Republicans to win.

Nothing to do with MAGA.

All to do with corrupt Democrats like Warren, Waters and Gensler.

So who do you vote for so we can laugh at you?
So convicted felon Trump and his GOP mates not accepting election defeat and inciting an insurrection is all dandy? Laughable denial

Not now I don't day to day follow football. Would have very few places to post now.

Only club board to hide player threads in some dark corner and then wonder why discussions are all over the place.

I think at this stage most of my AFL posting is in the AFL thread on this section and during the trade/FA period on the Blues board and getting a laugh out of the latest genius rumour. Two weeks ago we were set to get Christian Petracca, Dan Houston and Leek Aleer. That was fun.

Last edited:
I'm Australian too.

I actually live here.

US policies do impact us though.

So can have an opinion on say an utter shit policy that impacts something I have an interest in.

Yeah?

Yes, you asked me who I was voting for. I told you.

If you asked me who I wanted to win, I've stated that numerous times.

Remove this Banner Ad

The off topic thread 6.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back