The off topic thread 6.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah things like oh it hasn't moved in a while and then I panic. Just cause of how hard it was going through 2 missed/miscarriages then this. 3 years of it so far.
We tried for 3 months before doing the tests. We were lucky with our first that it worked first round. 8 eggs, only one fertilised/matured and here we are. Very lucky.

Yep, 2 under 2 for us.

We’re very fortunate, I basically just had to look at my wife and she fell pregnant again. Can’t begin to imagine all the anguish you’ve been through with your journey.

That’ll be it for us though I think. Too expensive to be raising big families anymore (which is rather sad).
Yeah, honestly you've got no idea how lucky you are lol. We've probably spent $20,000 + on appointments, egg collections, medication etc. She had hip dysplasia too so that was more in appointments and having to deal with that as first time parents was definitely challenging at times.

Been pretty easy for us compared to others, but this year we had a bit of a rough trot, got through it in the end though.

Remove this Banner Ad

The off topic thread 6.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back