The Official 1st Round Playoffs: Los Angeles Lakers vs Nuggets

Remove this Banner Ad

3rd quarter and no sighting of Laker or Nuggs homers. Sup with that?

Anyway looks all pretty ho hum right now. Nuggs struggling to hit shots and the Lakers just doing enough to hold a double digit lead.

People have to work during the day? :confused:

But yeah watched 2nd half just then and we were ****ing disgraceful. Surely Lawson wont put in another game like that. At least we were able to keep the game around the 11 point mark when playing so bad and the game was still to be won.

But can anyone explain how this is a technical foul on Manimal? thanks

[youtube]qAhoaC8kEsU[/youtube]

People have to work during the day? :confused:

But yeah watched 2nd half just then and we were ****ing disgraceful. Surely Lawson wont put in another game like that. At least we were able to keep the game around the 11 point mark when playing so bad and the game was still to be won.

But can anyone explain how this is a technical foul on Manimal? thanks

[youtube]qAhoaC8kEsU[/youtube]
:confused: Got me stuffed, although my eyes were hanging out of my head at 5.30am this morning watching it I still couldn't believe it also.

I do have a feeling that this could be a one sided series either way though. Denver have that tendancy to be horrible in some games but ridiculously good in others. If Bynum plays decently the Lakeshow should take the series. Lakes in 7.

R.e above post^^^^

Technical fouls are called for anything and everything these days. (and this is not a Rondo related post. I think generally the refs go way over the top.)

I do have a feeling that this could be a one sided series either way though. Denver have that tendancy to be horrible in some games but ridiculously good in others. If Bynum plays decently the Lakeshow should take the series. Lakes in 7.

R.e above post^^^^

Technical fouls are called for anything and everything these days. (and this is not a Rondo related post. I think generally the refs go way over the top.)
That would make for an interesting decision with Metta for a deciding game etc, hopefully we control the series and wouldn't mind us steamrolloing them in a 6th game;)

Harrington pulls the chair on Gasol and he falls on his ass, and gets the foul call..

Disgraceful reffing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the Lakers win game 3, will they intentionally lose game 4 (then finish it off at home) so that World Peace misses 1 less game in the Thunder series? They'll need him.
How many games did he get suspended for?

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official 1st Round Playoffs: Los Angeles Lakers vs Nuggets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back