The official Adelaide Crows BF board "NFL chat thread to help US supporters through the wee hours"

Remove this Banner Ad

The name Pittsburgh always reminds me of this random scene from the old Colin Carpenter Show

Some guy he meets: I come from Woollongong: "The 'Gong"

Colin Carpenter: I come from Pittswood: "The... Pitts"

Makes one almost want to....

puke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't believe this Daniel Jones lead Giants team might win their division, mad probs to the dude who had the balls to say that's our guy and take him with pick 6, when everyone was saying this kid wasn't a top 10 talent ( even though he didn't play this week)

Can't believe this Daniel Jones lead Giants team might win their division, mad probs to the dude who had the balls to say that's our guy and take him with pick 6, when everyone was saying this kid wasn't a top 10 talent ( even though he didn't play this week)
At this stage its looking likely the Bucs will get the 5th seed in the NFC meaning if Giants win the NFC east they play each other. Everyone should know the last 2 times the Giants faced a Tom Brady led team in the playoffs ;)

Have to be happy with Mayfield's 1st 1/2. Was the only game on here (free to air) so sat through my 1st Browns game in a while. He looked good

Easily the best half of Browns football I have ever seen in my life.

Put 4 quarters like that together and they can beat anyone

In such a craptacular year it has been a pleasure to watch their games for the first time since 07

Colt McCoy was the qb yesterday

Big Browns day across the country

;)

Remove this Banner Ad

The official Adelaide Crows BF board "NFL chat thread to help US supporters through the wee hours"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back