The Official AFL 2009 Draw Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL it's back to that stupid system they had this year, where the draw is totally out of whack (and some teams play each other twice in the first 8/9 rnds)

Carlton doesn't play the Dees till rnd 21 for the first time for instance, but that is fine, cause we basically play other teams twice that I think we are better then (IE Brisbane, Richmond, Essendon etc) so it's all good news ...

The friday night games are a big boost as well and far less sunday games (only 3)

But both games at he Bulldogs' home ground? Just dumb.

That Freo/WC alternate weeks has always been the case.

Also, St Kilda (by my estimation) play 12 games on Foxtel.

The more I look at it, the more I am convinced this ain't the fixture.

ROUND 10

SUNDAY, MAY 31

Collingwood v Port Adelaide MCG (T)
:thumbsdown:

Since when do the AFL play Sunday twilight games at the 'G??
Like the punter said this is not the real fixture. I'll wait until the AFL confirms the fixture thanks

cause we basically play other teams twice that I think we are better then (IE Brisbane, Richmond, Essendon etc) so it's all good news ...

And yet we still managed to thump you twice this year, I hate so see the scoreline when we are a "better" team than you, it will probably be enough to make you change teams again.

:thumbsdown:

Since when do the AFL play Sunday twilight games at the 'G??
Like the punter said this is not the real fixture. I'll wait until the AFL confirms the fixture thanks

It's the real draw...matches pretty much all the leaks.

11 night games for Carlton :D

Means only 10 or 11 5am wakeups for me in London

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this draw is bullsh1t. Not on any of the websites unless it mysteriously got pulled within mins of being on there.
The AFL said no team would play eachother twice within the 10 rounds, this leads me to believe this draw is wrong or the AFL are liars......... oh wait..... :)

what a load of shit brisbane having to go to the shithole dump in rd 5 :thumbsdown:

hopefully that will be the last time i ever have to go there :D

Carlton doesn't play the Dees till rnd 21 for the first time for instance, but that is fine, cause we basically play other teams twice that I think we are better then (IE Brisbane, Richmond, Essendon etc) so it's all good news ...

The friday night games are a big boost as well and far less sunday games (only 3)

You sure showed us this season! :rolleyes:

Why would Collingwood's 4 games at the dome be against Melbourne teams? (NM, STK and WBx2)

And why would our 2 home games there be against TD tennants STK and WB? Surely the AFL would maximise attendances by having those games at the 'G and put our home games against interstate teams at TD.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official AFL 2009 Draw Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back