Certified Legendary Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA 2022-3 Week 9 Thread: Pelicans top of the West

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually like this a lot

I feel Dikembe or Scottie Pippen for the DPOY.

ball_1568x882.jpg

I feel Dikembe or Scottie Pippen for the DPOY.

ball_1568x882.jpg

How dare you. I do think more limited offensively players get looked at as supreme defenders more favourably than all around players. Mutumbo for example is covered by Hakeem in all defensive stats, Hakeem even averaged nearly 2 steals a game as a centre.

How dare you. I do think more limited offensively players get looked at as supreme defenders more favourably than all around players. Mutumbo for example is covered by Hakeem in all defensive stats, Hakeem even averaged nearly 2 steals a game as a centre.

racist ;)

but a valid argument.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Technically it should have been Bill Russell named for DPOY, but they already named finals MVP over him.

Absolutely got no issues with Hakeem being honoured in this way, I am old enough to have watched him play, an absolute defensive and all round beast.

Btw if it was named after Pippen, sour Scottie would still find a way to have a whinge and complain that they named the MVP after Michael Jordan lol

Technically it should have been Bill Russell named for DPOY, but they already named finals MVP over him.

Absolutely got no issues with Hakeem being honoured in this way, I am old enough to have watched him play, an absolute defensive and all round beast.

Btw if it was named after Pippen, sour Scottie would still find a way to have a whinge and complain that they named the MVP after Michael Jordan lol
Should have an award for the second best player and name it after Pip - boy that would be fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back