Certified Legendary Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA 2022-3 Week 9 Thread: Pelicans top of the West

Remove this Banner Ad

Barkley is my favourite comparison for him, makes me so happy seeing him back to his best after some of the embarrassing comments about him last year. I have not forgotten some of those RJ > Zion takes i had to endure.
The RJ takes were just a poor troll. Everyone knew all he had to do was get his body right to come back and dominate

If anyone on the Pels would like to make a three, that'd be great.

Barkley is my favourite comparison for him,

Pre-back injury Larry Johnson too.

makes me so happy seeing him back to his best after some of the embarrassing comments about him last year. I have not forgotten some of those RJ > Zion takes i had to endure.

Dunno about Barrett, but definitely remember some "Nawlins stuffed up not taking Morant" takes last season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just talking about this season so far, eager to see which players you think have performed better than him :)
JB has been very good but

Giannis, Steph, Luka, KD, Jokic, Booker, Embiid, Morant, Shai, Tatum, Zion in no particular order are all inarguably better

Then you get to the next tier where he would be among the rest.

Walker Kessler is really impressive.
awkward-collar-tug-the-simpsons.gif

Certified Legendary Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA 2022-3 Week 9 Thread: Pelicans top of the West

Remove this Banner Ad

Back