The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 19 - Post All Star break.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Poor Jevon Carter gone from strong towel waving with a free ring to maybe never setting foot on a court again.

2. Weird contract for this Portland Trendon Watford lad. Maybe I don't watch close enough but a 4 year $5.8m 2 years non-guaranteed or two way or whatever it is. Still ... even a dregs NBA contract is him and his future family set for life

Is he playing with Giannis a lot?

It's a very impressive stat

Probably, but that's only part of it. Connaughton plays with Giannis lots too, and his +/- is much worse. In the latter's case it's likely because he plays a lot of minutes with a below par bench, who are the real problem players. It's not an accident that Hood and Ojeleye were dumped, quick smart.

It's not a literal ranking, but it gives you an indication of who will be playing in the playoffs, and who won't be. There's a reason that Zach Lowe called Hill "a human security blanket" the other day.

bucks22.png

What have you thought of Youngs season and curry slump?

Trae is currently having a career year from 3, and Steph is having by far his worst season from 3. Yet, they are about the same.

Trae is currently having a career TS% year, and Steph is having by far his worst season in about 10 years. Yet, Steph is still higher.

Having said that Trae is having a great year, as a point guard who plays nothing like Steph.

Steph gets measured on a different scale.

Also, slump has been over for a while. Curry 52/40/95 shooting splits since the 31st of Jan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has only played 3 other years. Is 23 and been an all star twice.

You still haven't said who you think is most like curry under 30 if not Trae

Ranking 3 point seasons by Curry and Trae over each of their first 4 seasons

45.5%
45.3%
44.2%
43.7%
Massive gap
38.3%
36.1%
36.1%
32.4%

Yes, the top 4 are Curry's

Luka has played 4 seasons and has 3 all star appearances. Doesn't mean I think he plays like Curry.

You keep bringing up things like All Star appearances etc. I've told you on numerous occasions Trae is awesome. That's not in question.

Why does someone have to be like Curry?

Embiid building the hype for 10th of march I can't wait.

I honestly reckon Jojo and The Sixers generally need to get over Simmons and move on, we are in the home stretch of the race for playoff placing, that circus is finally over and they got Harden. They still need to fix some problems with their offence before the post season starts or they won't go far again.

In other news

I honestly reckon Jojo and The Sixers generally need to get over Simmons and move on, we are in the home stretch of the race for playoff placing, that circus is finally over and they got Harden. They still need to fix some problems with their offence before the post season starts or they won't go far again.

In other news

They will eventually but the fans won't. Will be interesting to see how Harden gels with this team.

Not interested in the other news that is just stevens filling in the 2 roster spots that we have to do.

They will eventually but the fans won't. Will be interesting to see how Harden gels with the Philly strip clubs.

Not interested in the other news that is just stevens filling in the 2 roster spots that we have to do.

efa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back