The official Bigfooty NBA week 6 thread - insert witty line here

Remove this Banner Ad

$100 to anyone that can guess number 1 without cheating.

Guessed Paul George but the real Gasol was a surprise

Ayton >>>>>> Embiid

Those uniforms on that court is very citrusy

I'm hoping we can somehow turn Hawyard + Kings + Memphis picks for AD.

Mate, I do the funny stuff

Overpaying for Gordie was huge mistake... was so happy when Celtics made that trade. Knew Utah would not miss him and Celts regret it.

Wasn't a trade

Geezus, Randle's partner is batting well above her average :eyes:

What ever makes him happy, man is beast incarnate on the court. Sounds like he geniunely enjoys Nawlins as well

Last edited:

Mrs Norf got no say. Accept the terms (and be second to T Swift), or hit the waivers

Mrs. North forgot to insist on a no-trade clause.

Much like Jabari Parker, she also gets paid in the expectation that she play no defence.

Wasn't a trade

Geezus, Randle's partner is batting well above her average :eyes:

What ever makes him happy, man is beast incarnate on the court. Sounds like he geniunely enjoys Nawlins as well
Too lazy to find westys post

I disagree entirely. Perfect fit for them, then the leg injury.... can't do much about that, and it's such a waste

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JR Smith no longer with the team as a trade is sought. Pity he wasn’t doing this in the final qtr of Game 1 last year

Would be interesting to see what we would have to give up to get Beal.

But i'm definitely hoping for and open to all things including Batum and Frank and all Frank related merchandise and history.

Either way you feel something has to happen to keep Kemba around and it might be expensive. Get er done.

Last edited:
Reporting through his lawyer.
God America is ****** up.

I think it’s because his treatment / training / guidance was sourced privately. He probably has a team of ‘we know what’s best for you’ stage 1 leeches in his life.

This is fine

Brett Brown be like

giR.gif

and slips him some hundys

Remove this Banner Ad

The official Bigfooty NBA week 6 thread - insert witty line here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back