The Official Eastern Conference Semi Finals: Heat vs Pacers

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez, if LeBrone ever gets that ring we're going to be overrun by those guys. PN, do you have a contingency plan?

might have to round em up and lock em down!

or superbanzhammer time?

I want to read this thread at work.

Bosses won't approve of me looking at "Flop Offs" during work time

how about flop out?

:D

how about flop out?

:D

I guess that is better given it alludes to a single floppage rather then the multiple flopping one would expect from a flop off.

I know its a long way in the future, but can I make a suggestion of a NBA finals thread title, should the 2 respective teams make it:

Dirtybird's OKC v Old Dirtybird's Heat

or

Current Dirtybird's OKC v Dirtybird's alter ego Heat

Wouldn't June 2010 be more appropriate? Either way, my deepest apologies for not signing up 10 years ago.

And I joined this site to talk Footy. Melbourne are 0-6... massive bandwagoner.

Excellent! Now we won't have to see or hear of you here again :thumbsu:

Late Subscribbe.

This one I'll go the Heat in 6.... Mind you, without the Bostrich, it could be interesting...

Like last season we have hit Finals calibre form suddenly after looking putrid at times not long ago. Spo has mad some good/hard calls with rotations and it seems to be working.

Have to say the seas have parted for us this playoffs though if Philly keep going.

Have to still win this series and the next but OKC will be a tough matchup, anyone else we are home.

Like last season we have hit Finals calibre form suddenly after looking putrid at times not long ago. Spo has mad some good/hard calls with rotations and it seems to be working.

Have to say the seas have parted for us this playoffs though if Philly keep going.

Have to still win this series and the next but OKC will be a tough matchup, anyone else we are home.

Not caring about the loss of C-Bosh at all?

Definitely hit finals calibre form but I dont know if you can beat the best of the West with a Haslem/Anthony/Turiaf rotation as your bigs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cannot believe that Spo going with Turiaf over Alien Head Anthony...

Alien Head can at least guard Hibbert.

Personally would have moved LBJ to the 4 and started Miller at the 3.

Since he changed to this lineup they have taken over the game...

Lebron can guard West fine and Miller/Battier can take Granger in his current form

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official Eastern Conference Semi Finals: Heat vs Pacers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back