• Cats

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Kittens

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Felines

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Since Dexter the cat passed away.2-3 weeks ago.
I thought Betty was ok as ok as could be .
She's normally sometimes sloopy and sometimes bye herself outside , in the 😺 enclosure.
Now she's all the time sloopy and inside with her humans.
Even layed a cable in the hall way .
I think she's sad.

I thought she was abit shitty she couldn't go outside in the rainy days .
But we've had a good weather days .

Since Dexter the cat passed away.2-3 weeks ago.
I thought Betty was ok as ok as could be .
She's normally sometimes sloopy and sometimes bye herself outside , in the 😺 enclosure.
Now she's all the time sloopy and inside with her humans.
Even layed a cable in the hall way .
I think she's sad.

I thought she was abit shitty she couldn't go outside in the rainy days .
But we've had a good weather days .
The other pets definitely feel the loss... :cryingcat:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some lovely cat stories on this page.

Pets or animals I would own if the circumstance presented itself: dog, cat, horse, turtle, goat, sheep, cow.
Neutral: pigs, chooks and other birds.
No: frog, snake, lizard
Hard no/over my dead body: any bird eating spider of any kind or similar, stick insects, any kind of bug or moths, rat, mice, ferret.
Rats make awesome pets. Very affectionate, intelligent and affordable.

A massive upgrade over guinea pigs, who are about as inquisitive and interested in you as a brown paper bag.

Old lady has been trying to get a stray cat in to the house for two years.

Tonight they finally got it inside into a cage. Now comes the fun part. No idea how they're going to get this cat to relax and become a member of that family.

Its like the Wile E Coyote cartoon when he finally caught the Road Runner

hqdefault.jpg

"Got the cat. Now what?"

Old lady has been trying to get a stray cat in to the house for two years.

Tonight they finally got it inside into a cage. Now comes the fun part. No idea how they're going to get this cat to relax and become a member of that family.

Mrs Braklet captured a litter of feral kittens and the mother. I think the vet calculated that the kittens were about 4-5 months old, so they were pretty wild by that time. Unfortunately, the mother died during the vet visit (underlying health problems, probably heart attack as she was completely wild and freaking out).

The kittens lived in our guest bathroom for something like 6 weeks, she'd go in twice a day to tend their food and litter, and would sit there for 20 min or so talking soft and offering treats.

Long story short, we ended up with the best furry friends I can imagine, had them almost 20 years. I really, really miss them.

Mrs Braklet captured a litter of feral kittens and the mother. I think the vet calculated that the kittens were about 4-5 months old, so they were pretty wild by that time. Unfortunately, the mother died during the vet visit (underlying health problems, probably heart attack as she was completely wild and freaking out).

The kittens lived in our guest bathroom for something like 6 weeks, she'd go in twice a day to tend their food and litter, and would sit there for 20 min or so talking soft and offering treats.

Long story short, we ended up with the best furry friends I can imagine, had them almost 20 years. I really, really miss them.

Yeah this cat was as scared as they come, but in the past 6 months, got to a point where it could be touched and would just sit on the doorstep quietly.

I was sent a pic last night and the cat is in the enclosure just quiet and chilling.

The underlying health issues still might be fatal, but the kitty seemed to be quite calm and not reacting poorly.

Going to take a while but I hope everything is ok

Yeah this cat was as scared as they come, but in the past 6 months, got to a point where it could be touched and would just sit on the doorstep quietly.

I was sent a pic last night and the cat is in the enclosure just quiet and chilling.

The underlying health issues still might be fatal, but the kitty seemed to be quite calm and not reacting poorly.

Going to take a while but I hope everything is ok

So after 3 days, the kitty is still very quiet, using a litter box and eating well.

Lots of worry about a potential bad tooth and lots of gashes, bites etc, but so far I am hopeful they'll be able to get him to the vet in the next two weeks and hopefully a path to recovery!

Remove this Banner Ad

Pets The official feline thread; now with added meows, ragdolls + westies

Back