• Cats

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Kittens

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Felines

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Old lady has been trying to get a stray cat in to the house for two years.

Tonight they finally got it inside into a cage. Now comes the fun part. No idea how they're going to get this cat to relax and become a member of that family.

So 6 weeks later...

We're still waiting for the FIV injection for the kitty who is fine, but they're getting on amazing. The new kitty just follows the old (actually younger) one around like he's the little brother!

received_917879673160506.jpeg received_3594937274052555.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Name?

And is it getting along with your other two boofheads ok?

Lainie, she's had some brief interaction with the other boofheads so far, RSPCA said keep her quarantined for a week just in case, but those brief interactions have gone OK. Bit of hissing but no fistycuffs.

So yeah we have three now in age order from oldest to youngest:

Barney - The ginger RSPCA rescue cat
Milo - The red pointed ragdoll
Lainie - The 4 month old RSPCA rescue cat we picked up last weekend

We also have three kids who have claimed each cat:

Barney - Middle child (son) has claimed him, those two are like brothers from different mothers, can't separate them
Milo - Eldest (daughter) claims him, she was having a rough time and we did a lot of research that Milo's breed helps, and he's helped her a lot
Lainie - Youngest child (son) obviously has claimed Lainie, when we told him she was his cat he cried happy tears for 10 minutes!

And yes they all intend to take their cats with them when the move out!

And yes they all intend to take their cats with them when the move out!
Good luck with that.

Niece to my brother: “Will you please mind my two cats while I take a trip overseas?”

Kind dad: “Of course, honey, what could possibly go wrong?”

Four years later, niece finally returns but cats are quite comfy where they are, thanks. 🤭

For the first time in the almost seven years that I've had my cat, she let me brush her with one of those rubber brushes you put on your palm. She was on the bed looking away, and I slipped it on my hand and started petting her like usual. She didn't have a clue. My next wish is that she will jump on my lap. That might take another seven years...

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

For the first time in the almost seven years that I've had my cat, she let me brush her with one of those rubber brushes you put on your palm. She was on the bed looking away, and I slipped it on my hand and started petting her like usual. She didn't have a clue. My next wish is that she will jump on my lap. That might take another seven years...

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I had a cat like that. Wouldn’t sit with us, let alone on our laps. Didn’t mind being patted and brushed but not picked up.

Back