The Official LeBron James will he won't he thread

Remove this Banner Ad

lebron-james-chicago-bulls-jersey.png

It has been decided.

Go to the Clips Lebron:thumbsu: If he changed the fortune of that franchise he will be a God!

C Chris Kaman
PF Blake Griffen
SF LeBron James
SG Eric Gordon
PG Baron Davis

Add in pick 8 this year and the vets that will play for the minimum coz he is there then that is a pretty formidable lineup and certainly better then anything he has had before. I would also love to see the Lakers v Clips showdown if this were to occur!

I wouldn't mind that actually. I've always had a soft spot for the Clippers in spite of the fail culture. Heck I could possibly learn to like the LeJoke git. :D

It'd be interesting to see if that did occur (highly unlikely) who the city would embrace more. Does/do the Clippers owner/s even have the dough to compete with the big franchises and assemble the necessary players to go all the way?

OP should've created a poll.

Lebron should go to either the Clippers or the Bulls. Both teams have pieces in place to get him his ring. Not sure where he will head though.

i find it amusing how people question why he would go to a team that hasnt played playoffs in a while. Well take LeBron out of the Cavs and they wouldnt make the playoffs so who gives a sh1t.
Throw LeBron in with another max contract and the Knicks are playing playoffs and you also have to remember that if they cant get rid of Curry's contract this season then the following season is more money for another free agent. New York is a very good place to be going for LeBron.

He could also go to the Nets where they have some good players in Lopez and Harris which they can build a team around.

He wont go to Chicago, why would he go there and be always compared to Jordan? Sure he gets compared now but imagine what it would be like if he was there.

I can only see him staying or going to the Knicks or Nets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He wont go to Chicago, why would he go there and be always compared to Jordan? Sure he gets compared now but imagine what it would be like if he was there.

Honestly, if this is the best reason NYK fans can come up with for why LeBron won't sign with Chicago, you may as well throw in the towel right now.

Just throwing it out there what about the t'wolves;) but seriously Chicago seem the front runner however the clips giving LeBron the ability to go head to head with kobe in the LA market could be a big drawcard

i find it amusing how people question why he would go to a team that hasnt played playoffs in a while. Well take LeBron out of the Cavs and they wouldnt make the playoffs so who gives a sh1t.
Throw LeBron in with another max contract and the Knicks are playing playoffs and you also have to remember that if they cant get rid of Curry's contract this season then the following season is more money for another free agent. New York is a very good place to be going for LeBron.

He could also go to the Nets where they have some good players in Lopez and Harris which they can build a team around.

I can only see him staying or going to the Knicks or Nets.

Honestly, if this is the best reason NYK fans can come up with for why LeBron won't sign with Chicago, you may as well throw in the towel right now.

agreed mdc.

NY fans are assuming they will sign another big name in the off season. if they dont ny with lebron could be like the cavs with lebron...or worse

If he feels that strongly about MJ why not go to the franchise currently owned (partially?) by him? That way he gets plenty of opportunities to have make out sessions with him in the bobcat's off days. ;)

Money I suppose is the crucial factor in all of this.

If he feels that strongly about MJ why not go to the franchise currently owned (partially?) by him? That way he gets plenty of opportunities to have make out sessions with him in the bobcat's off days. ;)

Money I suppose is the crucial factor in all of this.
if it is Money then he should stay. Think he makes $30m more staying with Cavs

The bulls look the most interesting, but it will depend on the coach that John Paxson brings in.

The rumor is that the Knicks will sign and trade David Lee for Tony Parker, giving them a key piece to sign bosh and Lebronze.

If he stays, shaq has to go. He is so ineffective when he is not double teamed or allowed to elbow dudes in the face. The celtics picked him apart and he clogged the middle for Lebron on offence. He had a great career, time to retire.
Jamison is fools gold. Best performance in killing a team since Richard Jefferson.

Lots of factors in play here, including money. Lebron will leave money on the table if he leaves.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official LeBron James will he won't he thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back