Mega Thread The Official NBA Offseason Thread 4 (Dwights first full thread as a Laker)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Media day for Boston, Miami, Dallas and the Clippers

media-day-gallery1-120928-14.jpg

proxy.jpg

A35W3HbCAAAfyBi.jpg
Thank christ Kaman had a shave his beard was possibly the most awful looking one ive seen in my life

looked like a lost homeless man.

Apparently that turd burglar Billy Hunter received a $600k pay increase during the lockout, taking him to a $3m salary.

Surprisingly, despite his age, that $3m a year is not being paid by the Knickerbockers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ray ray taking the high road on the kg thingo. mature.

Allen signed a two-year deal with Miami for just a little more than $6 million, spurning an offer from Boston that was believed to be worth twice as much.

ive heard celtic fans complain that he left for money. strange.

quite boring, which is odd considering i love the lakers boring jersey. spurs also a good'un. maybe its the curved nature of the name. or that it lacks a dinosaur.

I reckon round neck would have been better, even though it draws more similarities to the Spurs

Should have just been BROOKLYN in straight text, big slab font, no ****in around from Jay-Z, let the league know he means business

Lebron: "So, I'm taking the last second shot." Bosh: "No way man, it's mine!" Wade: "Forget about it guys, I've been here longer!"
Ray thinking: "Damn, I shoulda stayed with the geriatrics."
Lewis: "Pssst, Ray. You think I can get amnestied again?."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back