Mega Thread The Official NBA Offseason Thread 4 (Dwights first full thread as a Laker)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brooklyn's new tops

edfe05ac_152983818.jpeg

p13134273dt.jpg

p13134280dt.jpg

Simplicity ftw. Very nice and I like that they're using Brooklyn on both jerseys instead of Nets on the home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm being serious. Everyone is crapping on about how he'll help them big time but he'll be close to useless if his ankle is still screwed.

i actually wrote a different reply to your post basically saying if he is gonna be useless to miami then why is kg slightly bitter?

then i re-read your post and say - fair comment

what intrigues me is that if ray ray was still a celtic you'd defend him to the hilt. but now the anger in you permeates through your posts.

you used to bag shaq, then be joined boston and all of a sudden you cheer blindly for him

i actually wrote a different reply to your post basically saying if he is gonna be useless to miami then why is kg slightly bitter?

then i re-read your post and say - fair comment

what intrigues me is that if ray ray was still a celtic you'd defend him to the hilt. but now the anger in you permeates through your posts.

you used to bag shaq, then be joined boston and all of a sudden you cheer blindly for him
I'd defend him as a player but I'd still be realistic about how good he is. I was last season. Go back and check my posts. I stated how useless Ray is with a bung ankle. If what he's saying is true than he's going to miss a lot more shots than normal like in the playoffs last season and defensively he's useless.

I never bagged Shaq ;) I don't even think I posted much here when Shaq was in Cleveland and Phoenix. Shaq is actually one of my favourite players ever and I loved him when he was a Laker because of how unstoppable he was and because he's so likeable. Probably the first and last Laker that I'll actually call one of my favourite players.

I'm being serious. Everyone is crapping on about how he'll help them big time but he'll be close to useless if his ankle is still screwed.

I was taking the p*** mate.

I do agree with you on Ray Ray... but he can basically sit in the corner for the season and let the others create looks for him in South Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back