The official "Where are you sitting next Saturday" thread

Remove this Banner Ad

No idea yet.

I think I have premium seats, so that has to be level one yeah?

Premium is the back of Level 1 and all of level 2 Shell. Although we are Sept members and get premium and we are M9 Row M, i looked at the map and it says its prime :confused:

Is Row M undercover? Maybe the bays have been changed.

Eitherway, I'm not complaining. I'm closer then last year when i was DD :rolleyes:

Premium is the back of Level 1 and all of level 2 Shell. Although we are Sept members and get premium and we are M9 Row M, i looked at the map and it says its prime :confused:

Is Row M undercover? Maybe the bays have been changed.

Eitherway, I'm not complaining. I'm closer then last year when i was DD :rolleyes:

Row M wouldnt be undercover. I was Row DD for the prelim and we were about 4-5 rows undercover.

Hmmm, maybe I got Prime. I've tried doing the calculations via my credit card balance... at the very least im pretty certain I dont have standard or standing room. Too much money has been taken out for that...

Having perceived the "will you be happy to accept standing room tickets" question as a basic test of loyalty and dedication, I selected 'yes' and was therein rewarded with three standing room/restricted tickets...

...I THINK.

my account was debited $402 for 2 x adults and 1 x concession... this does not add up to any type of tickets based on the costs given in the form... 2 adults & 1 concession in standing room = $382, and the same for standard seating is $430... neither equal what I have been charged...

Any ideas? I'll obviously take standing room, but would like to know ASAP, before I pick them up later.

BTW. Where is standing room? Is it behind the last row on level one?

Row M wouldnt be undercover. I was Row DD for the prelim and we were about 4-5 rows undercover.

Hmmm, maybe I got Prime. I've tried doing the calculations via my credit card balance... at the very least im pretty certain I dont have standard or standing room. Too much money has been taken out for that...
I was row M sec M28 mind you @ the prelim, and we were far from undercover

Lol, was waiting for that reply.

Hope you have a good one CIS. :):thumbsu:

Thanks Shell. Hope I live through it... the nerves are already building!

I didn't have time to be nervous for the Prelim, as I was on a conference all last weekend... but this week is a quiet one, so plenty of time to stress and worry. :(

Go the Cats! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks Shell. Hope I live through it... the nerves are already building!

I didn't have time to be nervous for the Prelim, as I was on a conference all last weekend... but this week is a quiet one, so plenty of time to stress and worry. :(

Go the Cats! :thumbsu:

No worries! I know what you mean... I was cool as leading up to the Prelim, but will be nervous as this week. Complete opposite to last year. ;)

Looking at this years Grand Final Map. http://www.mcg.org.au/Events/~/media/Files/2008%20Football%20grand%20final%20Seating%20Plan.ashx

Premium is also front rows of level 1 on the wing.

Thanks for that Kriso. :thumbsu:

Anyone have any suggestions as to why I have been charged an amount that does not tally to any of the pricing categories?

I've been charged $402 for 2 x adult and 1 x concession... standing would be $382, and standard would be $430...

ALso, anyone know where the standing room actually is??

Thanks

Anyone have any suggestions as to why I have been charged an amount that does not tally to any of the pricing categories?

I've been charged $402 for 2 x adult and 1 x concession... standing would be $382, and standard would be $430...

Thanks
I can't figure that out. When are you able to pick them up?

Thanks

Remember there is a $3 charge on each membership registered.

Eh, my calculations have been funny too. (I did some shopping on the weekend- so unsure of what is what, lol)... guess I'll find out this arvo exactly how much has been charged...

M14, row r
sat 1 row infront of that in the prelim
great seats
near enough to teh wing so u get to see both sides (bout 70 out from goal)
and your far back enough to be abole to see the other side
have fun, while it looks like ill be crackin a few and taking prime position on the couch after going to 18 games this season, including one interstate and after mission out last year:thumbsdown:

sat 1 row infront of that in the prelim
great seats
near enough to teh wing so u get to see both sides (bout 70 out from goal)
and your far back enough to be abole to see the other side
have fun, while it looks like ill be crackin a few and taking prime position on the couch after going to 18 games this season, including one interstate and after mission out last year:thumbsdown:

thanks mate, they look pretty good. Feel really terrible for all those that missed out. I have cousins in the same boat and seeing there faces breaks your heart. Especially considering they missed last year too. Hopefully the footy gods can produce you something before Saturday!

I can't figure that out. When are you able to pick them up?

I might just head down now actually, so I'll soon know! You can get them from any ticketmaster can't you?

Remember there is a $3 charge on each membership registered.

Eh, my calculations have been funny too. (I did some shopping on the weekend- so unsure of what is what, lol)... guess I'll find out this arvo exactly how much has been charged...

Ha ha, yeah I might have bought something on my c/c for $20 over the weekend, and forgotten about it... I've been trying to recall, but nothing comes to mind...

And the $3 has already come out, so that doesn't factor...

Remove this Banner Ad

The official "Where are you sitting next Saturday" thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back