The official "X v Y" thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should i put Harvey in the midfield or FWD line?

MIDS: B. Harvey, C. Judd, K. Cornes, D. Kerr, D. Rich, J. Zeibell

FWDS: Pavlich, Fevola, B. Delideo, S. Higgens, L. Franklin/ J. Brown, S. Lucas, C Yarren

OR

MIDS: S.Thompson/Power/Cross/ S. Burgoyne, C. Judd, K. Cornes, D. Kerr, D. Rich, J. Zeibell

FWDS: Pavlich, Fevola, B. Delideo, S. Higgens, B. Harvey, S. Lucas, C Yarren

I'd go the 2nd option, but with Thompson in the middle.

Paul Chapman V Brent Harvey?

Chapman has had a full pre season for the first time in years.

Never touching Chapman again. :thumbsdown:

He bloody burnt me big time in the middle of last season when I picked him. I picked him that friday night that he pulled out last minute.

I think he missed the next 4 weeks after that too. :mad:

Never again! @#$@@$$ Beep, beep!

Biggie remembers this incident fondly. :p

Who do you guys see as the most potential out of

Houlihan vs Raph Clarke vs Jesse Smith

With his discount Jesse Smith looks like the safest and most value if he can stay on the park, but I am keen on your thoughts :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ryan Houlihan, Adcock or Jesse Smith?

Not worrying about the price, just who will play better this season

And another:

Chapman or Nathan Brown (Tigers)

ok, mine is Higgins vs. Veszpremi. Veszpremi's about 60,000 more, so if higgins then someone else could be upgraded.
what do you think?

Cox/Cross for me. Easily.
Wait for the NAB cup to decide if you're going to pick up Higgins. If he plays midfield then yes, if he plays small forward then no.

Cox/Cross for me. Easily.

Disagree. Look at it this way.

Hille in rucks is a definite keeper, and Bartel is the best midfielder over the past 2 seasons.

If you keep Cross I think you're missing out on more elite midfielders that you can upgrade to later in the season.

Hille/Bartel is a much more strategic move.

agree, Hille & bartel, Time for Hille to shine on a consistant basis
whats peoples toughts on Minson ? 320k I reckon ruck takes 3-4 years to grow into and hes in that category??

also cant decide between Birchall and Mackie? If mackie plays quarter back style could be good, but with Harley down I wouldnt want him if he played CHB????

Thoughts??

Out of those two I'd go Mackie but I think there are better options available...

My question is who to get around the 565k mark in the midfield...I went Pendulbury but think either of Swan, Cross and Thompson would be sufficient. Who has everyone else gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back