The on topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a ban from the stadium, think they can do that on almost any grounds they want.
I'd be interested to see what rights they would have to search, and how they would prove a shirt wasn't genuine.

I'd be interested to see what rights they would have to search, and how they would prove a shirt wasn't genuine.

I agree I have no idea how they'd prove it's not genuine.

On the Arsenal website - 'Authentic' Home Shirt $220.00. Adidas Home Shirt $160. But they all do it.

Those prices are extortionate and how much of it actually goes to your club? Your $30 shirt is probably as good quality as the $160 one and cost about the same $10 to $15 to manufacture. The clubs are also changing their strips more often so fans feel pressured to buy the new shirts. If you have a couple of kids you are looking at $500 every other season to wear the latest shirts.
jjsport44

Thank me later.

Stick a fork in him.

Thank **** we have Gusto and Acheampong.

giphy.gif

Rhys James in the future

A group of guys having fun and inhaling laughing gas to have fun. Yeah, it was made illegal but this is all pretty mild stuff. They didn’t go out and get into a pub brawl like Steven Gerrard. Or film an unsuspecting elderly citizen at the gym and upload it on his personal socials to mock him like Mudryk did. Or sing a racist song like the Argentinan national team. Or kiss an unsuspecting woman on the lips because he thinks he can like the former Spanish football president. And Bissouma didn’t go out for a night and now has historical rape allegations against him like Ronaldo.

Yeah, this is pretty mild.

A group of guys having fun and inhaling laughing gas to have fun. Yeah, it was made illegal but this is all pretty mild stuff. They didn’t go out and get into a pub brawl like Steven Gerrard. Or film an unsuspecting elderly citizen at the gym and upload it on his personal socials to mock him like Mudryk did. Or sing a racist song like the Argentinan national team. Or kiss an unsuspecting woman on the lips because he thinks he can like the former Spanish football president. And Bissouma didn’t go out for a night and now has historical rape allegations against him like Ronaldo.

Yeah, this is pretty mild.

Errr.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some players across most sports would get up to all kinds of shit behind the scenes. That’s one thing. However to film yourself and upload it publicly, to your own social media account, wow.

Spurs players have form with inadvertently live streaming things:

I'm pretty sure I know which press the wrong button gif is coming after this post........

Leaks from Polish anti doping agency.

Lewandowski tested positive for anabolic steroids in 2022

Crazy if true.

So not only have we been battling corrupt refs, but also a doped up super team

Remove this Banner Ad

The on topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back