Food, Drink & Dining Out The Perth Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 4 is here:

Sitting on my balcony at the Adina Apartments for quarantine, it looks like a protest is going t o be happening for climate change. Nearly as many coppers as protesters at this stage.

The chant has started.

This is not a police state, something. Something get off it, profit. 20210310_105619.jpg

Last edited:
Sitting on my balcony at the Adina Apartments for quarantine, it looks like a protest is going t o be happening for climate change. Nearly as many coppers as protesters at this stage.

The chant has started.

This is not a police state, something. Something get off it, profit.

Cops standing there twiddling their thumbs, protesters complaining the coppers are trying to intimidate them.

Seems to be ma I only against Chevron and Woodside they're not happy with.

Always was, always will be, Aboriginal land. Having a crack at McGowan.

Passes my time. 20210310_110506.jpg

To be fair to the protesters, unless there's a few busloads of them turning up, there are 17 of them and about 30 cops.

Moved onto Myanmar now.

Last edited:
I thought the idea of a protest was to do it in front of as many people as possible. Doing it at the Perth Convention Centre is probably not the best place to do it.

Taking off somewhere.
I thought the idea of a protest was to do it in front of as many people as possible. Doing it at the Perth Convention Centre is probably not the best place to do it.

They ended up marching off somewhere, in towards the city with the cops in tow. Maybe they're meeting up with others which would make sense because after initially seeing the placards being towed behind cars, they disappeared to somewhere else.

Cops standing there twiddling their thumbs, protesters complaining the coppers are trying to intimidate them.

Seems to be ma I only against Chevron and Woodside they're not happy with.

Always was, always will be, Aboriginal land. Having a crack at McGowan.

Passes my time. View attachment 1074252

To be fair to the protesters, unless there's a few busloads of them turning up, there are 17 of them and about 30 cops.

Moved onto Myanmar now.

pretty major event for Perth nevertheless

Protest should have been organised for when krispy kreme opened a new store

Visited the new one at Carousel last Saturday, complete chaos.

I guess people in Perth really do line up for anything new.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The chant has started.

This is not a police state, something. Something get off it, profit.View attachment 1074247
The irony of protesting climate change with THREE 4WDs.

Ageist post

A 77yr old dies after being hit by a car driver by an 87yr old

Should there be a cut off point?
I think my mum was about 85 when she handed hers in because she said she no longer had the confidence that she wasn’t going to cause or have an accident

personally I think she should of called it quits at 80 but I also know for many elderly it’s that last bit of independence they have

Ageist post

I think my mum was about 85 when she handed hers in because she said she no longer had the confidence that she wasn’t going to cause or have an accident

personally I think she should of called it quits at 80 but I also know for many elderly it’s that last bit of independence they have

In WA, starting at the age of 80, you have to complete an annual medical assessment before you can renew your licence.

Previously, we required a medical and people over 85 had to have a driving assessment. Now you only have to do the driving assessment if your doctor requests it.

Ageist post

Every individual is different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back